what is the most awesome worship music you have heard that has taken you to heaven

ELSHADDAI

Aug 18, 2004
DURBAN SOUTH AFRICA
✟200.00
Faith
Pentecostal
We had a conference here in Durban with Randy Clark, and Steve Swanson was here to lead the worship, it was amazing, I was taken into the throne room of God, I bought one of his cs' which has Joanne McFadder on, wow she is awesome, she is in south africa at the moment with a team, who will be at our church at the end of the month, cant wait, i actually took the cd to work to listen to it, but had to put it off as i felt i was being taken away, please share your experiences you have had with good soaking worship music:thumbsup:

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
There were two university chiors when listening to them on a tv program brought me into some of the deepest wirship I had ever been. They were the Lee University Chior which is the main school for The Church of God, and The Southwestern Singers who belong to the main AOG school.

Upvote 0

Christian Praise

Christian Praise and Worship
Sep 12, 2009
Canada
Visit site
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I find that the most awesome worship I have heard is when I am personally alone with God in my quiet place and let the Holy Spirit just move through me in worship to God. Dwelling on the Psalms of David are so encouraging for this.

Christian Praise

Upvote 0

whatfor

Just me
Dec 15, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
✟102,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We had a conference here in Durban with Randy Clark, and Steve Swanson was here to lead the worship, it was amazing, I was taken into the throne room of God, I bought one of his cs' which has Joanne McFadder on, wow she is awesome, she is in south africa at the moment with a team, who will be at our church at the end of the month, cant wait, i actually took the cd to work to listen to it, but had to put it off as i felt i was being taken away, please share your experiences you have had with good soaking worship music:thumbsup:

We had a conferrence last month with Randy Clark and Bill Johnson and had the most amazing worship, 2 sessions of teaching were missed as we continued worshipping for 2 and a half hours.
It wasn't the songs though, we were all seeking the same thing, more of His presence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums