U.S.
✟23,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Oh, that is such a good question. I had a set of Bible stories on videocassette when I was a kid, which would be perfect. They were animated, but there were no "extra" characters, modernization, talking vegetables or other nonsense. Just the actual Bible stories. And even though it was a cartoon, I remember they depicted Jesus as being very compassionate. I loved those shows, but can't find them anywhere. I'll post the information if I ever find them again. I should look again. I think they'd be perfect for my own kids.

Upvote 0

akmom

Jun 13, 2012
U.S.
✟23,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Okay, this post got me searching for those videos again, and I think I have located them. The series is called Bible Animated Classics by Nest Family Entertainment. I just ran keyword searches until I found images from scenes that looked familiar. It has been probably twenty years since I actually saw these videos, so I can't confidently vouch for their accuracy, but I remember my parents and fellow Christian families commenting on how accurate they were back then. There are no extraneous characters or plots... this is about as true-to-the-Bible as you are going to get for a children's video.

Upvote 0