✟83,663.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the case of Saul, Acts 9:
3 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

In my case, I did not hear a voice call from heaven. So what is my calling?

In terms of vocation, at any stage in my life, I just find something that I enjoy doing, am passionate about, and excel at. While looking for that, 1 Corinthians 7:
17 each person should live as a believer in whatever situation the Lord has assigned to them, just as God has called them.

Colossians 3:
17 whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

In terms of daily life, Ephesians 4:
1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

Listen to God. Be the best that God has made you.

In my case, I spend roughly the first 30 years of my life learning and studying to get my PhD in AI. For the next 30 years or so, earning money as a professor and raising a family of 5 kids. Now, I'm happy studying the word of God every day all day. The Lord guides us with peace and joy in our callings.

Psalm 37:
4 Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

rdclmn72

May 19, 2007
dunlap, tn
✟36,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The great commission is a collective call to support the missionary effort. Individual calls are to the churches specific needs and are designed to complement the preaching and teaching of the gospel.

• Useful
Reactions: tonychanyt