Homer Georgia
Visit site
✟308,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry but you are so wrong.
Jesus said believers in Him shall NEVER DIE. To simply cease to exist is a type of death, a non existence. And whatever is born of God OVERCOMES the world of sin and death, as Apostle John teaches. So there is no death, no ceasing to exist. Jesus asks the women if she actually believes Christ is the LIFE. So this is important.

John 11:25-27 King James Version (KJV)
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Once again you've not engaged the evidence but rather simply yanked a passage out of context, imposed your interpretation on it, and claimed it means what you say. That you refuse to engage counter evidence shows that you have no argument. In the passage you posted Jesus said, "though he were dead". So, He makes it clear that the one who lives and shall never die had already died previously. It's plainly obvious to all that believers die, anyone can see that. Your claim they don't. However, you have absolutely no evidence to support your claim other than your misinterpreted passages.

The first lie in the Bible is 'you shall not surely die'. Guess who said that. It seems you believe the lie. Do you believe God? He said through Ezekiel, 'the soul that sins shall die.'

4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. (Ezek. 18:4 KJV)

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
Once again you've not engaged the evidence but rather simply yanked a passage out of context, imposed your interpretation on it, and claimed it means what you say. That you refuse to engage counter evidence shows that you have no argument. In the passage you posted Jesus said, "though he were dead". So, He makes it clear that the one who lives and shall never die had already died previously. It's plainly obvious to all that believers die, anyone can see that. Your claim they don't. However, you have absolutely no evidence to support your claim other than your misinterpreted passages.

The first lie in the Bible is 'you shall not surely die'. Guess who said that. It seems you believe the lie. Do you believe God? He said through Ezekiel, 'the soul that sins shall die.'

4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. (Ezek. 18:4 KJV)
You don't understand the Spirit gives life, Christ words are Spirit and Life, the flesh is worthless. Your continually harping on the flesh. You don't understand what it means to be born of God and have eternal life, unending, everlasting life, in the SPIRIT.

Upvote 0

Butch5

Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2012
Homer Georgia
Visit site
✟308,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't understand the Spirit gives life, Christ words are Spirit and Life, the flesh is worthless. Your continually harping on the flesh. You don't understand what it means to be born of God and have eternal life, unending, everlasting life, in the SPIRIT.

What I understand is that you make it up as you go. What you're claiming comes from Greek philosophy and Gnosticism, not the Bible. You'd see that if you'd actually look at the text in context and the evidence that has been presented.

Upvote 0