tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is my original post (I will soon add the videos)

I added new articles in the first thread to prove I was speaking facts *************
...you couldn't just add the new stuff, you had to post the OP again? :scratch:
tulc(isn't complaining just curious) :wave:

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you saying that there are no conspiracies?
No sir, I was trying to boil down his derrogation. It seemed like as if this forum had been created just so all of one kind of people he likes to mock, have been given a place to gather so he doesn't have to look far for someone to insult.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Manipulating The Public

The Voice of God Weapon Returns

http://www.wired.com/2007/12/the-voice-of-go/

Report: Nonlethal Weapons Could Target Brain, Mimic Schizophrenia

http://www.wired.com/2008/02/report-nonletha/

Army Yanks ‘Voice-To-Skull Devices’ Site

http://www.wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

Physical Control of the Mind -- Toward a Psychocivilized Society (Harper Colophon books)

"The book focuses on the use of electronic implants to control one's thoughts and reactions. "This is a thoughtful, up to date account of remarkable experiments with electric stimulation of the brain, carried out in cats, monkeys, chimpanzees and a few human patients, as well as in that somewhat romantic experimental animal, the fighting bull." Philip Morrison, Scientific American."

http://www.amazon.com/Physical-Cont...&sr=1-2&keywords=physical+control+of+the+mind

Influencing Opinions, Thoughts Through Deliberate Manipulation Of The Media

THE RAPE OF THE MIND: The Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing, by Joost A. M. Meerloo, M.D.

..“In the Pavlovian strategy, terrorizing force can finally be replaced by a new organization of the means of communication. Ready made opinions can be distributed day by day through press, radio, and so on, again and again, till they reach the nerve cell and implant a fixed pattern of thought in the brain. Consequently, guided public opinion is the result, according to Pavlovian theoreticians, of good propaganda technique, and the polls a verification of the temporary successful action of the Pavlovian machinations on the mind. Yet, the polls may only count what people pretend to think and believe, because it is dangerous for them to do otherwise.

Such is the Pavlovian device: repeat mechanically your assumptions and suggestions, diminish the opportunity of communicating dissent and opposition. This is the simple formula for political conditioning of the masses. This is also the actual ideal of some of our public relation machines, who thus hope to manipulate the public into buying a special soap or voting for a special party.

The Pavlovian strategy in public relations has people conditioned more and more to ask themselves, "What do other people think?" As a result, a common delusion is created: people are incited to think what other people think, and thus public opinion may mushroom out into a mass prejudice.

<STAFF EDIT>

http://www.worldministries.org/IntNL/Fall_Finland_Beast.pdf

<STAFF EDIT>

Marx and Satan (Book providing information on Karl Marx's connection to Satan)

https://archive.org/details/MarxAndSatan

The videos below will show more including about Christopher Columbus.

Hitler’s call to arms: How the Fuhrer had a photographer help him practice his extreme hand gestures and body language

"Adolf Hitler had a photographer help him practice extreme hand gestures and body language for his hate-filled speeches.

These pictures reportedly taken in 1925, give a behind the scenes look of the former leader of Nazi Germany rehearsing his emphatic gestures while listening to recordings of his speeches.

The images were captured by Hitler's private photographer Heinrich Hoffman and were taken so the dictator could review them later."...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tice-extreme-hand-gestures-body-language.html

Skull and Bones

"As opposite as George Bush and John Kerry may seem to be, they do share a common secret - one they've shared for decades, and one they will not share with the electorate.

The secret: details of their membership in Skull and Bones, the elite Yale University society whose members include some of the most powerful men of the 20th century."...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/skull-and-bones/

The Most Powerful Freemasons Ever

..."The one thing that is public about the masons is their member list -- and some of the most powerful people in the world were at one time part of the club. The following is a list of 13 powerful members -- some living, some not -- who took the secret vow"...

http://www.businessinsider.com/powerful-masons-2011-9?op=1

Cool story, thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
...you couldn't just add the new stuff, you had to post the OP again? :scratch:
tulc(isn't complaining just curious) :wave:

A moderator edited my thread, taking out parts of it, and they are still doing so. So I wanted to prove that the thread should not have been edited in the first place.

Terms of Service and Rules

"...We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time."...

This means therefore that moderators can simply take out something they don't want to see. I have never seen a forum do this. They may close a thread but not go into a thread and literally edit what a person as said. Is this ethical? Is this a good message for a Christian Forum to send?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A moderator edited my thread, taking out parts of it, and they are still doing so. So I wanted to prove that the thread should not have been edited in the first place.

Terms of Service and Rules

"...We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time."...

This means therefore that moderators can simply take out something they don't want to see. I have never seen a forum do this. They may close a thread but not go into a thread and literally edit what a person as said. Is this ethical? Is this a good message for a Christian Forum to send?
Don't like it?
Host your own site.
Problem solved.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I totally understand reserving the right to remove content, but to reserve the right to modify content that is attributed to individual posters is extremely wrong.

It essentially says "we have the right to make it appear as though you said something you did not actually say". I'm actually very surprised to see they have that in their terms. I guess I'll have to trust that they don't change any of my words.

As for "host your own site", it's kind of silly to suggest that is the solution.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I totally understand reserving the right to remove content, but to reserve the right to modify content that is attributed to individual posters is extremely wrong.

It essentially says "we have the right to make it appear as though you said something you did not actually say". I'm actually very surprised to see they have that in their terms. I guess I'll have to trust that they don't change any of my words.

As for "host your own site", it's kind of silly to suggest that is the solution.
Um every time they edit a post that I've seen they put in a <STAFF EDIT>
And yes they need to have that right.

If I Quote a post that's flaming but make point in a thread also that's valid.. The Staff should be allowed to edit my post to remove the quoted or flame while still leaving the rest of the post valid.

Even in the OP where their was a Staff edit it states "<STAFF EDIT>" visible for all to see.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's a difference between removing content and modifying content, inside a post. As I said, I agree that they have the right to remove content (including parts of a post). However, the terms actually say they have the right to modify content.

So they could literally take my text "the sky is blue" and change it to "the sky is red", according to their terms. Now, I can't imagine that they would actually ever do that, but then that begs the question; why is it in their terms?

Instead of:
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation.

It should say:
We reserve the rights to remove any Content submitted for any reason without explanation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
FYI that term "We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation" is quite common in forums, a search on Google returns over 5,000 results for that exact wording. And to boot, it's the default Terms that XenForo (The site's forum software) uses.

https://xenforo.com/community/help/terms

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Don't like it?
Host your own site.
Problem solved.

I knew that someone would say this. A person can create a forum, but if persons do not join the forum the forum is dead. Forums need posters.

If I could I would host my own site, but I cannot, simply because people keep sabotaging what I am doing.

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Um every time they edit a post that I've seen they put in a <STAFF EDIT>
And yes they need to have that right.

If I Quote a post that's flaming but make point in a thread also that's valid.. The Staff should be allowed to edit my post to remove the quoted or flame while still leaving the rest of the post valid.

Even in the OP where their was a Staff edit it states "<STAFF EDIT>" visible for all to see.

In terms of my thread, someone keep changing links that I have posted, without any evidence that the links have been changed. They did not put staff edit to show that they actually edited my links.

I have not posted anything flaming and the moderators simply remove my threads, claiming that I violated copyright which was not true, that I had no news articles in Part 11 of my thread when I have over 10 news articles in the post.

When moderators can edit someone's post it is subject to abuse. In my cause obviously moderators do not like what I am saying so they edit my thread. There is nothing inflammatory in my thread. As a matter of fact I do everything to prove what I am saying is true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In terms of my thread, someone keep changing links that I have posted, without any evidence that the links have been changed. They did not put staff edit to show that they actually edited my links.

I have not posted anything flaming and the moderators simply remove my threads, claiming that I violated copyright which was not true, that I had no news articles in Part 11 of my thread when I have over 10 news articles in the post.

When moderators can edit someone's post it is subject to abuse. In my cause obviously moderators do not like what I am saying so they edit my thread. There is nothing inflammatory in my thread. As a matter of fact I do everything to prove what I am saying is true.
Any Evidence for your claim against the Moderators ?
(Snap shots of the original post and the "Edited Post" would work wonderful.)

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Any Evidence for your claim against the Moderators ?
(Snap shots of the original post and the "Edited Post" would work wonderful.)

Just to show how bad it is, the person who created WorkersOnBoard account was suspended, after I posted the site on this forum

Update: "My entire channel has been suspended with no warning or reason and I have been in good standing"...

This forum has allowed me to post most of my threads, so this forum is not all bad. But when I post very sensitive topics and it can be proven it is edited, deleted, put in Conspiracy Theory Forum, when it is not a theory at all. And a part of a post I created was removed because I said that God said that Bruce Jenner was abused. It was removed because according to a moderator I was prophesying. So Christians need to decide who exactly are they for God or Satan.

This is what a moderator stated:

Hi waves,

"Your post quoted below was recently reported for staff review. Our staff reviewed the reported post in the thread (What Is Happening That A lot Of People Are Not Aware Of Part 11).

After careful review our moderating team has reached consensus that a warning is being issued as your post made was in violation of the following CF rule:

Statement of Purpose and Off-Topic
Read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread.

Start threads that are relevant to that forum's stated purpose. Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.

Staff removed your post from this thread because
all threads started in 'News &Current Events' forum must link
to a news article."

Upvote 0