New York
✟12,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm so lost, I'm not sure what to do anymore. I'm not sure if I'm messing up his will because I am constantly sinning and fearful with anxiety. I keep sinning and I'm not sure if he wants to forgive me any more. Trials keep popping up and it seems like the light at the end of the tunnel isn't there. My hope is like a roller coaster, at times its at a high but then goes to a low part. Darkness seems to always be near me waiting for a time to attack. I loose trust that there is an end to all this torment. It's a new year and I don't know what to do or where to start. Is this all a part of God's plan? And why is this happening? And will God forgive me if I keep sinning? I know God gives everyone a purpose... but how do I find mine?

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Doug Melven

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm so lost, I'm not sure what to do anymore. I'm not sure if I'm messing up his will because I am constantly sinning and fearful with anxiety. I keep sinning and I'm not sure if he wants to forgive me any more. Trials keep popping up and it seems like the light at the end of the tunnel isn't there. My hope is like a roller coaster, at times its at a high but then goes to a low part. Darkness seems to always be near me waiting for a time to attack. I loose trust that there is an end to all this torment. It's a new year and I don't know what to do or where to start. Is this all a part of God's plan? And why is this happening? And will God forgive me if I keep sinning?
I am sorry you are struggling with sin. Jesus loves you so much and he will always forgive you. He wants to be close to you. Spend time with Jesus in prayer and Bible reading daily, that will help. He loves you so much Caleb. He wont fail you.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Caleb, God numbered the hairs on your head before you were born. He knows you, He knows you are struggling and He is right there with you. When you are struggling, do some research. Find and read all that God has promised us.
As for finding your purpose, if you work on your personal relationship with Him, and let the Holy spirit guide you, you will find your purpose.
I tried to do everything on my own for many years, God is a much better guide than I am!
Praying for you brother, hang in there.

Upvote 0

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟83,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
There are 2 things you need to do to find God's will for your life.
Give yourself to God as a living sacrifice.
And as has been suggested by Luin, spend time in His Word.
That word for "renewing" could be translated as "Renovate".
Get rid of the old stuff, and get God's Word in there.
These are not simple tasks, but if you persist you will come to know His will for your life.
If I were you I would start meditating on these 2 verses.

Upvote 0

Doulosiesou

Jan 1, 2018
Colorado
✟16,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey Caleb I struggle too but with issues like our monetary system which is slavery and debt and our wicked world like transhumanism and gender bending.

I don't have much encouragement other than to keep looking up, Christ is the Vine and we have to abide in Him so don't forget to pray and read the Word!

Your'e not alone, it's dark out there but we can be lights to the world if we keep in the faith.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm so lost, I'm not sure what to do anymore. I'm not sure if I'm messing up his will because I am constantly sinning and fearful with anxiety.

I am sorry you are struggling to follow Jesus.

Have you taked to anyone about your anxieties?
Please do talk to someone, your parrents, minister, councellor etc about them.

Sinning, as far as it is practical remove from your life those things that cause you to sin.
If inappropriate content is a problem, amend the settings on your firewall/antivirus to block anything an eight year old girl shouldn't see. Trash books and magerzines.

Do similar things with any other things that cause you to sin.

Upvote 0