• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What If You're Wrong?

Discussion in '"My Two Cents Worth"' started by April_Rose, Jul 31, 2020.

1. April_Rose

April_Rose Well-Known Member

+2,425
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Are you ever faced with that question? Have you ever been asked that or asked yourself that question? What if the Bible is one big fairy-tale and there's no such thing as Heaven? I've lost count of how many times I asked myself that question but then I just realized tonight that if God's not real then why am I blessed so much by Him? How have I been getting my strength and hope to continue on when life gets really hard for me.

Alright, I'll finally tell you guys this since I'm pretty comfortable here now. My fiancee is currently incarcerated for a crime he didn't commit and he won't be out for another couple of years. Many times over the years I felt like giving up, but God has His ways of showing His love for me and He's never left my side even when I accidentally lost my temper with Him and got angry at Him for something that wasn't His fault.

Point being I wouldn't have gotten it this far without the Lord and you better BELIEVE that He is real and He loves you and He is watching out for you. He will help you with anything and everything that you need and if He's real and He's alive then so are His promises including John 3:16. This song really speaks to me and reminds me of the fact that I am never alone. :)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Young Fogie Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,227
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    I believe very much that any reasonable person regardless what faith he or she ascribes to, or even none at all has to be humble enough to admit to the possibility of being wrong. It's faith, and if it could be proven right, it would be fact, and everyone would adhere to it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. JesseBassett

JesseBassett Always a prayer warrior..... Angels Team Supporter

+951
    United States
    Reformed
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Very good words Rose. Keep up the faith my friend!

4. April_Rose

+2,425
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged

True and I could very well be wrong,.. but I'm just saying that there's way too much evidence that leads me to believe that I'm right. It is faith,.. but my faith is just way too strong after all I've been through and no it doesn't need to be proven,.. if you have it you just know. :)

5. ChristianGirl_96

ChristianGirl_96 Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+1,331
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Accept it and move on. What else can I do?

6. Darkhorse

Darkhorse just horsing around

+3,859
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Faith isn't really faith unless you have the possibility of doubt.

7. April_Rose

+2,425
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    I guess to me there's just no question anymore,.. but yes I still doubt from time to time,.. but it's only because the devil knows that my faith is really, really strong right now. :D

8. Tolworth John

Tolworth John Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,662
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Married
    It is known as Pascal's wager.

If Christianity is true then as a Christian you loose nothing, but if it is false then one lives a life by the highest moral standards and is the most use to society.

Either way one does not lose.

9. April_Rose

+2,425
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged