• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

What if a mentally challenged person gets the mark of the beast

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The evil that is fleshy mankind has no problem eliminating those who do not fit the 'system', be they disabled or merely followers of a different kingdom (authourity) than man's. Such is life as we know it, the result of putting our will before the will of the Father.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Really? Care to say who the Beast is, then?
According to God's Word, Plan and Purpose,
or
according to tradition ?

It takes a bit of reconstruction of ideas, or 'un'learning...
but might not take too long .... ....
Oh.... just noticed the section this is in, and the op/ topic ...
so this may be continued in another section Yahweh Willing ...

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to God's Word, Plan and Purpose,
or
according to tradition ?

It takes a bit of reconstruction of ideas, or 'un'learning...
but might not take too long .... ....
Oh.... just noticed the section this is in, and the op/ topic ...
so this may be continued in another section Yahweh Willing ...

That wasn't an answer.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nobody's quite sure what the "mark of the beast" is, but it's nothing that exists right now.
Sure it exists. It's these wicked stretch marks on my arms and chest from all these sweet gains I've been getting at the gym. ;)

Upvote 0

IloveJesus-Ly

Jesus Christ died for our sins.
Dec 27, 2018
Kissimmee
✟22,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are mentally challenged people who reject Jesus today, without the mark. Same fate if they don't repent and believe.
If they are incapable of thinking properly to do those things. But I got some really good answers so far.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
God is altogether just and fair as well as Sovereign. He will never cast an undeserving person in hell that cannot comprehend any gospel and or His Word.
These little people with down syndrome and such are very special and have a purity that is a blessing to behold. I am positive God has a very special plan for them.

Upvote 0

IloveJesus-Ly

Jesus Christ died for our sins.
Dec 27, 2018
Kissimmee
✟22,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God is altogether just and fair as well as Sovereign. He will never cast an undeserving person in hell that cannot comprehend any gospel and or His Word.
These little people with down syndrome and such are very special and have a purity that is a blessing to behold. I am positive God has a very special plan for them.
Thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The "mark of the beast" is not a bar code, microchip, credit card, etc. The anti-Christ described in Revelation is Nero, 666 is the number of man, hence representing his status as "ruler of the world" (the Roman Empire, which at the time was so big that it might as well have been the world), and the mark of the beast is the Roman-era coins used for currency back then, which had Nero's face stamped on it. Back then it was common for the current ruler of the country to appear on the money (in the USA there is a law saying that no living presidents can be on money, so this doesn't happen).

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, it means that there's no need to be excessively paranoid about "the mark of the beast" because said beast and mark have already passed into history, most likely.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
because said beast and mark have already passed into history, most likely.

I'm not so sure as the world of man seems to be full tilt seeking gain at the expense of others, putting their will before God's.

Upvote 0

Kristen76

Aug 12, 2021
alaska
✟16,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
r u counting those w' autism & asperger's both (or should i say asd) since (in my case), i can't recognize god's voice - thru answers or prayer, unable to recognize warning signs, unable 2 understand most of the gospel (symbolism, imagry, codes, clues, numbers, names etc is to difficult & i'm unable to read between the lines as well)...i can only understand some of the literal parts, not all)...i do know rite from wrong, but don't always know that i'm sinning unless it's literally written in the bible (like the 10 commandments - thou everything under the 10 commandments, 4 example has 2 be listed/written down, defined/explained...in other words, it's gotta be like a full a 'book of sins', b4 i understand)...i'm asking cuz i think i took the mark, but once i found out abt it (2 yrs ago), i've repented daily...u can read more info abt what i believe it 2 be on autusm & the mark of the beast

Upvote 0

BryanJohnMaloney

Jun 15, 2017
Carmel
✟26,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is an enormous amount of ridiculous claptrap regarding the mark of the beast. Contrary to what lying satanists might claim, it is NOT some kind of automatic ticket to damnation. It is NOT the sign that you are the servant of the beast. Scripture is very plain on this. Nowhere does it identify the mark as any such thing. It is something that people are COMPELLED to have. The second beast causes it to happen. Having it doesn't destroy salvation. I challenge anyone at all to produce explicit quotation from Scripture to prove that it is some kind of "membership" thing or some kind of "sign" of damnation. Produce the Scripture.

I also challenge anyone to produce Scripture that states people are to "resist" this mark.

Upvote 0