Canada
✟31,014.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I remember reading that results are inevitable. No matter what we do, what we are involved in and how we spend our time, we are going to get results.

Imagine if you will a set of targets. Let’s say the topic is health. We have three or four targets in that set. The first is junk food, the second is meat and vegetables, the third is sleep, the fourth is laziness (or inaction). When we eat a Snickers bar and a bag of Doritos, we get results, i.e. a burst in energy from the sugar which eventually turns into low energy from the crash. The Doritos help give us a nasty feeling that can only come from eating junk. Over a long period of time we may develop health problems. We may have less productivity in our lives because of our energy levels, which translates to less than ideal outcomes.

On the flip side, when we hit the meat and vegetables and sleep targets – guess what? That’s were we get our results from, i.e. lots of energy, protein, and focus. Over a long period of time we will see the positive results of a healthy diet and good sleep habits. Add exercise to the mix and we are approaching our peak of health. No matter what the habits , behaviours or actions, we are getting results.

Our next area of focus is precision. The more precise we are the better results we get. By exercising regularly we get results that bring us better health than we had before we began exercising. Even more, if we had a set routine that consisted of predetermined exercises with the number of sets and reps to be accomplished on specific days of the week – even what time of the day! – we will get better results. Precision makes the difference in the quality of results.

So what are your targets? How precise are you? What kind of results are you getting because of your efforts?