Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So yes, anything prophetic you can offer, here - would be great!

I am just thinking about how to stay current with the work of God - like that He says He is with the poor and the destitute, in our generation specifically those that don't have a family home or a steady job. I don't want to leave anybody behind!

I want to be known as a "compassionate" generation, a generation that united around a pandemic, yes, but also that recognized the struggle to save souls extended beyond one hardship or another. I mean we are blessed that we can see people working together to save the sick, imagine if they did this for the homeless and mentally unwell - we all see the need for protection and delivery, thanks to God (whatever this pandemic has meant to us...).

I just want to pray here "Lord, thankyou that you have taught through ease and hardship together, may the lesson not be lost on us - send forth your heroes, to gather up the downtrodden and set out the defence of the weak, we trust Your Judgment, in Jesus' Name Amen".

Praise God, He does something for every generation - may it not be lost on the generation to come."

• Friendly
Reactions: mama2one

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi there,

So yes, anything prophetic you can offer, here - would be great!

I am just thinking about how to stay current with the work of God - like that He says He is with the poor and the destitute, in our generation specifically those that don't have a family home or a steady job. I don't want to leave anybody behind!

I want to be known as a "compassionate" generation, a generation that united around a pandemic, yes, but also that recognized the struggle to save souls extended beyond one hardship or another. I mean we are blessed that we can see people working together to save the sick, imagine if they did this for the homeless and mentally unwell - we all see the need for protection and delivery, thanks to God (whatever this pandemic has meant to us...).

I just want to pray here "Lord, thankyou that you have taught through ease and hardship together, may the lesson not be lost on us - send forth your heroes, to gather up the downtrodden and set out the defence of the weak, we trust Your Judgment, in Jesus' Name Amen".

Praise God, He does something for every generation - may it not be lost on the generation to come."
Will be remembered as the selfish and weak generation, that gave away all rights the past generations had fought to get. And known for bankrupting western nations, with unfunded liabilities. And of course as the generation that dechristificed the west, and ended nationstates and patriotism

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Will be remembered as the selfish and weak generation, that gave away all rights the past generations had fought to get. And known for bankrupting western nations, with unfunded liabilities. And of course as the generation that dechrificed the west, and ended nationstates and patriotism

Ouch.

There's a lot that needs prayer, there!

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Generation X will be remembered? As if...

gen-x-memes-11-1574187584241.jpg

True heroes do what needs to be done, regardless of whether others notice. Every generation has them. As far as recognition goes, older Gen-Xers be get lumped in with Boomers, while younger ones are lumped in with Millennials. We often seem to be invisible.

I like to think of Gen-Xers as misunderstood, nose-to-the-grindstone, types caught between two selfish generations who are pop-culturally defined by the credo of "if it feels good, do it". Boomer swingers and Millennial tinderellas seem cut from the same cloth. Our generation seems a little more skeptical and restrained, perhaps because of issues like AIDS and drugs, or because our Silent Generation parents raised us with more traditional values.

Of course, human nature remains the same regardless of generation. It's mostly just fun to talk about, on a cultural level. We're still part of humanity, even if there are fewer of us.

• Agree
Reactions: riesie
Upvote 0

Clizby WampusCat

Jul 8, 2019
Texas
✟109,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Will be remembered as the selfish and weak generation, that gave away all rights the past generations had fought to get. And known for bankrupting western nations, with unfunded liabilities. And of course as the generation that dechristificed the west, and ended nationstates and patriotism
I think that all generations are to blame for these things. Look who is in charge now? Not people from Gen X. Has there ever been a Gen X house or senate leader? or President? Not that I can think of.

You dismiss any good things that GenX people have accomplished and just choose the bad in your opinion. The fact is that good ideas are good and bad ideas are bad no matter how old someone is that has them.

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0