What happened to the end of bailouts Joe?

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Because his haters have always failed to establish it as the case.
I'm sure thinking that helps his ardent believers sleep better at night, but it's not an accurate reflection of reality.

Mueller made the case for obstruction. Barr refused to prosecute.
The House made the case in the 2nd impeachment and 7 Republicans voted to convict. Several others chicken out because they feared the political fallout.
Cy Vance and his team made the case in Manhattan, but Alvin Bragg chose not to indict. That decision appears to have changed.
Fanni Willis has convened a grand jury. An indictment is forthcoming is the State Republicans don't subvert justice with their attempt to get rid of DAs and AGs they find inconvenient.

That's right. The lie the right had been spreading about President Biden and Viktor Shokin is actually being put into practice in Georgia by Republicans. :doh:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure thinking that helps his ardent believers sleep better at night, but it's not an accurate reflection of reality.

The House made the case in the 2nd impeachment and 7 Republicans voted to convict. Several others chicken out because they feared the political fallout.
Cy Vance and his team made the case in Manhattan, but Alvin Bragg chose not to indict. That decision appears to have changed.
Fanni Willis has convened a grand jury. An indictment is forthcoming is the State Republicans don't subvert justice with their attempt to get rid of DAs and AGs they find inconvenient.

That's right. The lie the right had been spreading about President Biden and Viktor Shokin is actually being put into practice in Georgia by Republicans. :doh:
Who is this, "the right"?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Mueller made the case that the Russia Hoax was in fact a Hoax and totally without basis, that is all he did.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Mueller made the case that the Russia Hoax was in fact a Hoax and totally without basis, that is all he did.
That and the multiple indictments of Russians and people who lied about talking to Russians.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When and how did he do that?
Read his report, his testimony, or any one of numerous articles available online that clearly spell it out, even the MSM has admitted that it was a hoax, what is your news service? how could you possibly not know this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That and the multiple indictments of Russians and people who lied about talking to Russians.
all of which has nothing to do with the subject he was supposed to be investigating but if some people feel they got their moneys worth I am happy for them.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,182.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Read his report, his testimony, or any one of numerous articles available online that clearly spell it out, even the MSM has admitted that it was a hoax, what is your news service? how could you possibly not know this?
I have read the report. I don't remember him "ma[king] the case that the Russia Hoax was in fact a Hoax and totally without basis", so I wondered if there was something else I missed.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have read the report. I don't remember him "ma[king] the case that the Russia Hoax was in fact a Hoax and totally without basis", so I wondered if there was something else I missed.
could be: Media Did Not Fall For The Russia Collusion Hoax. They Were Part Of It

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,182.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
could be: Media Did Not Fall For The Russia Collusion Hoax. They Were Part Of It
Odd, neither those appear to be about Muller ""ma[king] the case that the Russia Hoax was in fact a Hoax and totally without basis"" as you claimed he did.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
all of which has nothing to do with the subject he was supposed to be investigating but if some people feel they got their moneys worth I am happy for them.
I am happy We The People got $25 million of Paul Manafort's money's worth for his tax and bank fraud. Speaking of banks, that's the topic of the thread.
Neither Horowitz nor his report said that; that's the opinion of a NY Post opinion writer.

What the IG report actually said (p. iv) was:

We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations

[into:
Papadopoulos (guilty)
Page (not charged)
Flynn (guilty)
and Manafort (guilty)]

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums