colleen

We are an Easter people!
Mar 8, 2002
✟21,098.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why don't the Catholics have a safe haven anymore? I would like a forum where I can talk about Mary, rosary, the saints, eucharist, tradition without have to explain why I believe it. Why can't we have our own section and let Protestants ask questions in the interfaith discussion. We really need a spot where we can be ourselves without explanation.
Christ's peace be with you,
Colleen

ZooMom

Thanks for the memories...
Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That is the purpose of this forum and the fellowship hall. I know we are going to miss the CF, but we are still free to discuss what we like and if anyone busts up a nice thread then they will be dealt with by the mods. Don't be timid about posting anything Catholic that appeals to you. :)

PM me or the other mods anytime if you need help with anything. :) :wave:

Upvote 0

VOW

Feb 7, 2002
*displaced* CA, soon to be AZ!
Visit site
✟28,000.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
::: VOW's head sticks up from behind her daquiri glass :::

Yeah, and if you get roasted in the Interfaith Discussion, come on back to Reilly's and ZooMom will stick you in the freezer.

(she offers nice antifreeze, though, LOLOLOLOL!!)

Peace be with you,
~VOW

Upvote 0
Why can't we have our own section and let Protestants ask questions in the interfaith discussion. We really need a spot where we can be ourselves without explanation.

What is wrong for those like me who have good intentions and ask questions out of a pure desire to know? Nothing Colleen, nothing. Are you saying I should not be allowed here like all other Protestants?

Upvote 0

VOW

Feb 7, 2002
*displaced* CA, soon to be AZ!
Visit site
✟28,000.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh Jeff,

You know the welcome mat has always been out for you. It's the "Shoot first, ask questions later" rowdies that Colleen meant. (I hope, LOL!)

The Interfaith Discussion is where the Catholics get beat bloody with the KJV.

Peace be with you,
~VOW

(Hey Jeff!! Didja get the "Wingless Hot Wings" recipe I sent?)

Upvote 0
Originally posted by VOW
Oh Jeff,

You know the welcome mat has always been out for you. It's the "Shoot first, ask questions later" rowdies that Colleen meant. (I hope, LOL!)

The Interfaith Discussion is where the Catholics get beat bloody with the KJV.

Peace be with you,
~VOW

(Hey Jeff!! Didja get the "Wingless Hot Wings" recipe I sent?)

I am glad I am welcomed here Vow. I agree about the KJV thing. Sad idolatry it is really. :rolleyes:

And yes I got the Hot Wings recipe BTW. Thanks so much and please forgive me for not thanking you sooner! :cry:

In Christ,

Jeff

Upvote 0

hopeee

Mar 8, 2002
✟596.00
I think it is a wonderful thing when Protestants visit this Catholic Forum..... Over on this forum they can learn about our Religion..... Maybe they will convert, maybe not. They might have more respect for Catholics once they get to know why we believe and worship the things we do. I like to see Protestants visiting this forum, because it shows that they are curious about the Catholic Religion.... :wave: Hope

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Originally posted by hope
I think it is a wonderful thing when Protestants visit this Catholic Forum..... Over on this forum they can learn about our Religion..... Maybe they will convert, maybe not. They might have more respect for Catholics once they get to know why we believe and worship the things we do. I like to see Protestants visiting this forum, because it shows that they are curious about the Catholic Religion.... :wave: Hope

Amen, Hope!

And, I also think is wonderful that Catholics visit the Protestant forums. They might have more respect for Protestants, once they get to know why we believe the way we do. It shows that they are curious about Protestanism. Maybe they will convert, maybe not. ;)

John

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.