Visit site
✟57,439.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the meaning of that the wicked will be thrown to hell fire, is an analogy to that their souls would be permanently eliminated. in does days they dispose of garbage by burning it(also done today in a lot of places). parable of the weeds(Matthew 13:24-30)

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hell is not the Eternal Lake of fire.. No one is in the Eternal Lake of fire yet.. The first two to be cast into the lake of fire will be the Beast and the false prophet. this happens in the book of Revelation.. And then later satan is thrown into the lake of fire along with all the unsaved at the final judgement..

Hell is a temporary prison for people who are heading for the Eternal Lake of fire..

(Revelation 20:13-15) "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. {14} And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. {15} And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Hell is going to be cast into the Lake Of Fire.. Therefore Hell cannot be the eternal Lake of fire..

What about the book of Isaiah saying that the enemy will be brought down to hell?

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What about the book of Isaiah saying that the enemy will be brought down to hell?

Chapter and verse? Context is very important..

And i have no problem with scripture saying that people shall be brought down to hell.. They are reserved there for the final judgement.. Hell is a temporary soul prison..

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Chapter and verse? Context is very important..

And i have no problem with scripture saying that people shall be brought down to hell.. They are reserved there for the final judgement.. Hell is a temporary soul prison..

The verse in Isaiah 12-17.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hell is not the Eternal Lake of fire.. No one is in the Eternal Lake of fire yet.. The first two to be cast into the lake of fire will be the Beast and the false prophet. this happens in the book of Revelation.. And then later satan is thrown into the lake of fire along with all the unsaved at the final judgement..

Hell is a temporary prison for people who are heading for the Eternal Lake of fire..

(Revelation 20:13-15) "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. {14} And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. {15} And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Hell is going to be cast into the Lake Of Fire.. Therefore Hell cannot be the eternal Lake of fire..

THE MULTITUDE OF EVIL ANGELS: CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE | Paw Creek Ministries

The Lake of Fire is simply an extension of Hell that we see throughout the Bible. It’s enlightening to know that Hell or the Lake of Fire were not created for mankind. The fallen angels have no choice but every man and woman does. “Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels…” (Matthew 25:41) These were the words of the Son of God. Every person has hope that will make that choice. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16) Whosoever will includes you.

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have no trouble with the angels who left their first estate in genisis being cast down into hell... That does not mean hell is the same as the eternal Lake of fire..

Do you agree with this? Apostolic Revelation: Did angels really procreate in the Bible?

My Answer : Angels are sexless because they are spiritual beings. Only physical human being have been given sex for procreation and intimacy within marriage. So celibacy has nothing to do with angels (Matt 22:30). Angel can have sex is a false doctrine propagated by those who believe in that one verse in Gen 6:2 where they interpret the sons of God as angels without any other scripture that supports this clearly in any other part of the Bible. In context, Here the sons of God were the godly generation of Seth that God protected from the ungodly line of Cain in the previous chapter in order to bring out Jesus to save the world.

The Hebrew phrase translated “sons of God” (bÿne-ha’elohim) occurs only here (Gen 6:2, 4) and in Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7. In the Book of Job the phrase clearly refers to angelic beings in its context. In Gen 6 the “sons of God” are not distinct from “humankind,” because the context speaks only about humans of two different lines in the preceding chapter. This passage speaks of human line of Seth faith line cohabiting with women who were very beautiful from Cain's line in its context. Even if the "sons of God" were considered to be distinct, there is only a possibility of angels possessing men and making them violent. Since the angels cannot usurp God's authority to take physical form without his permission (Job 1:12; 2:6; 1 Kings 22:19-23; 1 Samuel 16:14), they must have possessed the bodies of men to contaminate the thinking of godly people with lust and beauty.

The Hebrew word 'nephil' which is used for the English word 'giant' does means 'a bully or tyrant'. This word does not necessarily indicate the size of the people but rather the character of them all. How do we know for sure that it speaks only about the Character of the disobedient offsprings of the sons of God? Because in the next verse God sees that every intent of these men were evil (Gen 6:4-5). Hence giants should not be considered in size but rather in their Character.

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I believe Angels had sexual relations with human woman on earth when they came down to earth and saw that the daughters of men where fair..

So you believe Angels cannot have corporial bodies?... Then who where the ones who visisted Abraham and his wife? who ate food that Abrahams wife prepared for them in Genisis 18??? read Genisis 18 and note when Abraham said ::::Genesis 18:2 "And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, {3} And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: {4} Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: {5} And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.""""

Abraham offered to wash their physical feet and give them physical food to eat.. How can you physically wash the feet of Spirits or how can Spirits consume physical food.. Read all of chapter 18 and see how Two of the 3 went on to Sodom while the LORD stayed with Abraham to talk.. note how the last verse says..

Genesis 18:22 "And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD."

Go on to read Genisis 19: the story of the destruction of Sodom The first part of the chapter makes it clear the two that went to Sodom where Angels:: We read::

Genisis 19: KJV 1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant’s house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. 3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

So here we read of two Angels eating food prepared for them by Lot.... If angels can only be spirits then how can they eat food??? When you read on about the men of soddom who came to the house because they wanted to have sexual realtions with the angels. You read how the Angels physically pull lot by hand into the building and struck the men outside with blindness..

(Genesis 19:9-11) "And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. {10} But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. {11} And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door."

There is no way that one can believe that Angels cannot come in corpral form.. Again in the New testament we read..

(Hebrews 13:1-2) "Let brotherly love continue. {2} Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

How do we entertain strangers? We invite them into our homes and offer them drinks and food and put them up for the night. Entertaining strangers is showing hospitality to them.. One can only do that to Angels if the Angels come in physical bodies..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe Angels had sexual relations with human woman on earth when they came down to earth and saw that the daughters of men where fair..

So you believe Angels cannot have corporial bodies?... Then who where the ones who visisted Abraham and his wife? who ate food that Abrahams wife prepared for them in Genisis 18??? read Genisis 18 and note when Abraham said ::::Genesis 18:2 "And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, {3} And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: {4} Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: {5} And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.""""

Abraham offered to wash their physical feet and give them physical food to eat.. How can you physically wash the feet of Spirits or how can Spirits consume physical food.. Read all of chapter 18 and see how Two of the 3 went on to Sodom while the LORD stayed with Abraham to talk.. note how the last verse says..

Genesis 18:22 "And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD."

Go on to read Genisis 19: the story of the destruction of Sodom The first part of the chapter makes it clear the two that went to Sodom where Angels:: We read::

Genisis 19: KJV 1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant’s house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. 3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

So here we read of two Angels eating food prepared for them by Lot.... If angels can only be spirits then how can they eat food??? When you read on about the men of soddom who came to the house because they wanted to have sexual realtions with the angels. You read how the Angels physically pull lot by hand into the building and struck the men outside with blindness..

(Genesis 19:9-11) "And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. {10} But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. {11} And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door."

There is no way that one can believe that Angels cannot come in corpral form.. Again in the New testament we read..

(Hebrews 13:1-2) "Let brotherly love continue. {2} Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

How do we entertain strangers? We invite them into our homes and offer them drinks and food and put them up for the night. Entertaining strangers is showing hospitality to them.. One can only do that to Angels if the Angels come in physical bodies..

Are you saying at the core of their being they aren't spirits? That is unbibical.

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Gabriel is described as a man.
Well the two angels who came into Sodom to rescue Lot where described as both Angels and men because they where in the form of men.. There are Different types of Angels.. Ones who appear as men and ones who appear as hybrid men/beasts called Cherubim... satan was a winged Cherab .. Actually most Angels you will see depicted in popular culture are Winged Cherub type angels..

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well the two angels who came into Sodom to rescue Lot where described as both Angels and men because they where in the form of men.. There are Different types of Angels.. Ones who appear as men and ones who appear as hybrid men/beasts called Cherubim... satan was a winged Cherab .. Actually most Angels you will see depicted in popular culture are Winged Cherub type angels..

The Bible doesn't say angels shapeshift.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Will it be a suffocating darkness where a lost soul will always be filled with constant dread and a never ending conscience biting at him to suffer alone with no company of demons or other damned souls wondering forever in darkness?

Yes, this one.
Hell is limited to those who actively reject God's Holy Spirit.
There is no "time" in Hell so there is no "time" to repent.
"Time" is a gift from God which stands between you and deserved judgment.

Upvote 0