Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I think it depends on who you trust to tell the truth. The video alleges that there is no pandemic. The pandemic is fear. I can see people, out of fear of this virus, lining up to get the "vaccine".

Any time there is a crisis, invariably conspiracy theories will follow. I wouldn't put any stock in it.

Any time anyone proposes a conspiracy, I run it through the plausibility filter. And in terms of plausibility, what are the chances all of the world's governments get together a collectively decide on a fake pandemic? Basically, zilch.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Have you SEEN the corpses?

You have to get a grip mate. I fully understanding the global incomprehensible horror of this pandemic, but descending into fantasy based denial is really bad for you, mental health wise. What will you do when someone you know and/or love gets ill?? Accuse them of being a part of the conspiracy?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You have to get a grip mate. I fully understanding the global incomprehensible horror of this pandemic, but descending into fantasy based denial is really bad for you, mental health wise. What will you do when someone you know and/or love gets ill?? Accuse them of being a part of the conspiracy?
You didn't answer my question. Have you seen 11000 corpses. I have a firm grip.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You didn't answer my question. Have you seen 11000 corpses.

It's not the kind of thing that gets televised. The issue being that if someone did line up 11000 corpses, you'd be screaming CGI! There's no evidence that will convince you until you snap yourself out of the delusion.

I have a firm grip.

You think believing bit-chute over health experts constitutes "firm grip"?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's not the kind of thing that gets televised. The issue being that if someone did line up 11000 corpses, you'd be screaming CGI! There's no evidence that will convince you until you snap yourself out of the delusion.
Like you that say there is no God? Now that is delusion.
You think believing bit-chute over health experts constitutes "firm grip"?
I am a retired health professional,so I know some things that you would never fathom. And I know God, do you? Oh, forgive me for asking.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think it depends on who you trust to tell the truth. The video alleges that there is no pandemic. The pandemic is fear. I can see people, out of fear of this virus, lining up to get the "vaccine".
And you’re spreading that? You don’t have to trust people to get the truth. There are enough verifiable first hand accounts that you don’t have to wonder who is telling the truth. It’s just irresponsible to post something like this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums