North Augusta, SC
✟22,323.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Spiritually speaking faithful to me means spending alot of time talking with Jesus, reading my bible, going to church, tithing, witnessing and letting people see Jesus in me, especially when I really don't think anyone is watching. I would say it is a daily thing but in all honesty it has become a minute to minute thing in the last 6-7 months. I literally think about Jesus ALL the time and it takes no effort at all.

Upvote 0

JimfromOhio

Life of Trials :)
Feb 7, 2004
Central Ohio
✟60,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
To me, a faithful Christian will learn and see to it that my anticipations will conform to the revealed Word of God and I have nothing to doubt or fear in my life or in my death. Faithful spirit-lead is outlined in Galatians 5:22-23 "The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." .......That if we have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make our joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. (Philippians 2:1-2).

Faith in Christ, fellowship with Christ, faithfulness to Christ, fruitfulness for Christ.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.