What do you think of body language readers, of Trudeau and Trump?

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This woman does this and some of the stuff she says are funny and seem to fit but I don't know if its legit or voodoo.

Legit.
I only listened to a couple minutes, but she agreed with what I saw.

Upvote 0

Archie the Preacher

Apostle to the Intellectual Skeptics
Apr 11, 2003
Hastings, Nebraska - the Heartland!
Visit site
✟38,822.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
The short version is I am a 'body language reader'. For some twenty-eight years I made a career of determining what people didn't want me to know. Mostly from observation and a bit of interviewing.

I have no idea about 'this woman', I have an aversion to watching posted videos and a greater aversion to self-promoters.

I can say the 'science' (art form?) is sound. I can also say the tendency to make it fit one's bias is also very easy.

One's opinion should be formed by what one sees and discovers. One should not see and observe things which only bolsters one's opinion.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
I kind of got the same impression that she did at the beginning, it felt like a funeral. His tone was very somber, and almost seemed like he didn't want to be there. There was, at least in his mind, something negative about the meeting.

Body language is a legitimate thing, most of our communication is actually non-verbal, but portrayed in our body language and tone of our speech.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
This woman does this and some of the stuff she says are funny and seem to fit but I don't know if its legit or voodoo.

Legit or Voodoo? That's easy. If she confirms someone's opinion, they are going to say it is legit.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
She really dissed Trudeau. I was hoping for Canadians to pipe in.

I'm Canadian. Why would I possibly care what she says? This forum has prepared me well for uninformed opinions from my Southern neighbours.

In another thread a Trump supporter is literally claiming the media is lying about what trump said, when Trump is on video saying exactly what the media stated. It's cray cray time in America, sort of like a SNL skit come to life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
She really dissed Trudeau. I was hoping for Canadians to pipe in.
Trudeau is a pretty boy. Lots of girls like that. Obviously this is not what get this lady's juices flowing though. I thought it was kind of funny to what her misogynistic treatment of Trudeau as a woman. but ultimately it said more about her sexual proclivities than who he was.
I don't really need to watch body language to know that Trudeau wouldn't like Trump. Trump for his part was very pro-trade with Canada, and Trudeau recognizes that is in Canada's interest too.
Business as usual is business even better than usual with Keystone getting the green light.
There was nothing that I saw in the video that gives me much cause for concern that the relationship is in for a nose dive.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
In another thread a Trump supporter is literally claiming the media is lying about what trump said, when Trump is on video saying exactly what the media stated. It's cray cray time in America, sort of like a SNL skit come to life.

It's because many of Trump's supporters get their news from the same right-leaning and far-right sources as Trump. In their minds, Trump is the first President to ever tell the real truth or the real story if you will.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Trudeau acts like a girl, he probably sits down to pee to avoid "sexism."

Trump's body language, though, is pure alpha dog.
Unlike the leader on America's south, Trudeau has shown no need to get into a peeing contest with the alpha dog.
Trudeau is not someone I voted for, mostly because of all the pc baggage that anyone on the left carries, but as far as his manhood is concerned, he has three kids and a wife. It seems to be a devoted marriage. That makes him man enough in my books.
Other people may have different ideas of what makes a man, like who can pee higher up on the wall. Here again, all the talk about who has small hands in the last American election is something I personally found juvenile and buffoonish, and unbecoming of political discourse.
I am glad that Trudeau is not the kind of guy to measure his manhood in terms of peeing contests. Maybe wisdom really does goes by the name of Sophia after all.

Upvote 0

Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Unlike the leader on America's south, Trudeau has shown no need to get into a peeing contest with the alpha dog.
Trudeau is not someone I voted for, mostly because of all the pc baggage that anyone on the left carries, but as far as his manhood is concerned, he has three kids and a wife. It seems to be a devoted marriage. That makes him man enough in my books.
Other people may have different ideas of what makes a man, like who can pee higher up on the wall. Here again, all the talk about who has small hands in the last American election is something I personally found juvenile and buffoonish, and unbecoming of political discourse.
I am glad that Trudeau is not the kind of guy to measure his manhood in terms of peeing contests. Maybe wisdom really does goes by the name of Sophia after all.

I only wrote two short sentences, and my message was an innocuous joke about Trudeau's effeminate mannerisms and way of speaking compared to Trump, but you wrote a long-winded response and sounded offended over some harmless remarks. Did I strike a nerve with you? Settle down and don't be so touchy.

Upvote 0

Waterwerx

Jul 14, 2016
Hazleton, PA
✟63,759.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
Trudeau acts like a girl, he probably sits down to pee to avoid "sexism."

Trump's body language, though, is pure alpha dog.
Does Trudeau leave the seat down? If not, it doesn't count.

Trump suffers from Feminists' Punching Bag Syndrome. He got hit in the media one-too-many times.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Does Trudeau leave the seat down? If not, it doesn't count.

Trump suffers from Feminists' Punching Bag Syndrome. He got hit in the media one-too-many times.

Trump is getting gang raped by the media. The question is not what is going on. It is why is it going on.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Trump is getting gang raped by the media. The question is not what is going on. It is why is it going on.
The bottom line is that he is a Republican president and the media work for the Democrats.
The difference between him and Bush is that Bush though it beneath him to get down on the same level with the media and fight in the mud.
Nothing is too low for Trump.
I suppose Americans will either learn self-restrain in politics, or this is the new normal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archie the Preacher

Apostle to the Intellectual Skeptics
Apr 11, 2003
Hastings, Nebraska - the Heartland!
Visit site
✟38,822.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
The bottom line is that he is a Republican president and the media work for the Democrats.
The difference between him and Bush is that Bush though it beneath him to get down on the same level with the media and fight in the mud.
Nothing is too low for Trump.
I suppose Americans will either learn self-restrain in politics, or this is the new normal.
Sol, I never thought of it that way. You're right, but I never thought of the situation in those terms.

President Trump might make a couple of them re-think how they blather, thinking they are invulnerable.

Upvote 0