✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ali.jpg

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." John 1:1-18

"Beloved, let us love one another, because love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4:7-8

"Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one." 1 John 5:1-8

"JESUS answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But HE SPAKE of the TEMPLE of HIS BODY. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which JESUS had said. John 2:19-22

"KNOW YE NOT that YE are the TEMPLE of GOD, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man DEFILE the TEMPLE of GOD, him shall God destroy; for the TEMPLE of GOD is HOLY, which TEMPLE YE ARE."

LET NO MAN DECEIVE HIMSELF. If any man among you SEEMETH to BE WISE in THIS WORLD, let him BECOME A FOOL, that he MAY BE WISE." 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

"For we WRESTLE NOT against FLESH and BLOOD, but against PRINCIPALITIES, against POWERS, against the RULERS of the DARKNESS of THIS WORLD, against SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS in HIGH PLACES." Ephesians 6:12

"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that DAY SHALL NOT COME, EXCEPT there come A FALLING AWAY, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the MYSTERY OF INIQUITY doth ALREADY WORK: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness" 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

"The THIEF cometh not, but for to STEAL, and to KILL, and to DESTROY:
I AM come that they might have LIFE, and that they might have it MORE ABUNDANTLY." John 10:10

"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." Exodus 3:14

"JESUS said unto them, VERILY, VERILY, I say unto YOU, BEFORE Abraham was, I AM" John 8:58

Last edited:

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think people just define the possibility of aliens as demons because they don't understand it. The unknown was always seen as demonic, like diseases or seizures.

Interesting perspective. That makes sense, especially regarding mental/psychological illnesses in centuries past. History definitely displays the fear that mankind had of the unknown, prior to scientific discoveries.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CrystalDragon
Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
View attachment 193418

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." John 1:1-18

"Beloved, let us love one another, because love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4:7-8

"Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one." 1 John 5:1-8

"JESUS answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But HE SPAKE of the TEMPLE of HIS BODY. When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which JESUS had said. John 2:19-22

"KNOW YE NOT that YE are the TEMPLE of GOD, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man DEFILE the TEMPLE of GOD, him shall God destroy; for the TEMPLE of GOD is HOLY, which TEMPLE YE ARE."

LET NO MAN DECEIVE HIMSELF. If any man among you SEEMETH to BE WISE in THIS WORLD, let him BECOME A FOOL, that he MAY BE WISE." 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

"For we WRESTLE NOT against FLESH and BLOOD, but against PRINCIPALITIES, against POWERS, against the RULERS of the DARKNESS of THIS WORLD, against SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS in HIGH PLACES." Ephesians 6:12

"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that DAY SHALL NOT COME, EXCEPT there come A FALLING AWAY, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the MYSTERY OF INIQUITY doth ALREADY WORK: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness" 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

I AM come that they might have LIFE, and that they might have it MORE ABUNDANTLY." John 10:10

"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." Exodus 3:14

"JESUS said unto them, VERILY, VERILY, I say unto YOU, BEFORE Abraham was, I AM" John 8:58
Are you debating against the Christian religion?

Upvote 0

MJFlores

Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
✟19,304.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 193418

My thoughts on the picture or the verses?
There are a ton of them - where do we start on that?
What is the mission statement?
What is the query?
:stress:
When my mind is confused, I want to hear a beautiful song from a powerful voice.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My thoughts on the picture or the verses?
There are a ton of them - where do we start on that?
What is the mission statement?
What is the query?
:stress:
When my mind is confused, I want to hear a beautiful song from a powerful voice.

I just wanted to present a lot of relevant Scriptural verses to the picture. It's a conglomeration of many verses to say that aliens are Lucifers demons and have been oppressing us for millennia via religion and the Word is the key to seeing through all the conspiracy in this world, also they operate through our vessels and sensual . I didn't mean to confuse your mind! Your picture is very cute.

Upvote 0

MJFlores

Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
✟19,304.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to present a lot of relevant Scriptural verses to the picture. It's a conglomeration of many verses to say that aliens are Lucifers demons and have been oppressing us for millennia via religion and the Word is the key to seeing through all the conspiracy in this world, also they operate through our vessels and sensual . I didn't mean to confuse your mind! Your picture is very cute.

Ahhh....why didn't you say so on the first place.:ahah:

I chose the Philippine Monkey Eating Eagle as my profile picture because, I'm Filipino. Its one of the largest eagles in the world and is an endangered specie.

The largest eagles – Top 10 | DinoAnimals.com

Now to the topic....

Aliens - a long time ago, I fiddled with such thoughts
But space is so vaaaaast - it is impossible to reach the nearest star
It defies physics and the dangers of interstellar travel are so many
No one is bound to survive their life span and travelling in space means an early death due to cancer and alzheimer's disease (space makes people dumb actually)

Life beyond the solar system... NASA hopes there is, for its annual budget.
Is there life beyond earth? I think the bible impliedly say there isn't

Isaiah 45:18 New International Version (NIV)

For this is what the Lord says—
he who created the heavens,
he is God;
he who fashioned and made the earth,
he founded it;
he did not create it to be empty,
but formed it to be inhabited

he says:
“I am the Lord,
and there is no other.

But there are no extraterrestrials, but there are aliens.

aliens.jpg

Lucifer or Satan, the devil is not an alien.
Not your little green man from Mars.

The devil is a condemned fallen angel and his minions are here on earth Revelation 12:9. Their favorite spot, the cemeteries. When you see ghost, they are not dead people but demons.Revelation 12:12 The objective of the devil is to pull down people from knowing the truth about God. What God does, the devil wants it undone.

The devil is a spirit like other angels but he can show himself and transform himself as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14 He can perform miracles, signs and wonders to deceive. 2 Thessalonians 2:9 He also has an original church with about 1.2 billion adherents today - that is his work. Revelation 12:9

He could transform himself as an alien if he wants to deceive people. He can transform to anything. He is the father of lies and a murderer.John 8:44

• Agree
Reactions: Victor E.
Upvote 0