What do Ya do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do ya do when you help, and they wont listen?

What do ya do when, their determined to walk another way?

What do ya do when they say they will, and then they dont?

What do ya do when they "know" what to do, and yet wont do it?

I guess you post something in hopes they'll see, but probably not.

You know who you's are, and I love you's still.

The shirt on my back is yours, I am here for you's.

John, aka M.O.G.

OldBadfish

Dec 30, 2001
Montana
✟12,709.00
There is no submission on either front.....They close the doors. They listen to their thoughts, rather then God's word.
What makes you say that M.O.G.? How do you know that one of the parties involved hasn't submitted and kept the door open? How do you know that one of parties does not have a comforting feeling knowing that Jesus is there for them? ;)

I think you know better than that John! This particular party may be closer to Jesus than you think, stranger things have happened!!

As for me, I'm feeling rather unusual, about an unusual situation.

Praise the Lord!, I'm feeling strong and bold today!

Upvote 0

Mandy

Dec 28, 2001
California
Visit site
✟7,109.00
Originally posted by Badfish
What makes you say that M.O.G.? How do you know that one of the parties involved hasn't submitted and kept the door open? How do you know that one of parties does not have a comforting feeling knowing that Jesus is there for them? ;)

I think you know better than that John! This particular party may be closer to Jesus than you think, stranger things have happened!!

As for me, I'm feeling rather unusual, about an unusual situation.

Praise the Lord!, I'm feeling strong and bold today!

I will not fight with you sean! I have stated what I have as to what I have seen, that's all. It is my hope (and why I started this thread) to see God's blessing's in your lives , to see a resolve, to see all partys grow. I have kept this private & your opening it up.

Dont get me fired up sean :D ha ha

Upvote 0

OldBadfish

Dec 30, 2001
Montana
✟12,709.00
Mandy , That is a strange post :confused:
I will not fight with you sean!
What? Why are those fightin' words?;) Hey, I thank you for helping me with my walk, as a beginner I have a lot to learn! I WILL BE AT CHUCH WED. I promise.

I am reading my bible now, and am excited about starting my walk, I know it's been a long time comin' but I will keep Jesus close to me from now on!

Upvote 0

Mandy

Dec 28, 2001
California
Visit site
✟7,109.00
Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.

Sorry that was M.O.G., he didn't log me out.
He was speaking jokingly.

I am glad to hear you will be going to church on Wed. Remember that satan will work on you anyway he can to bring you down and keep you from walking. But by faith you must keep walking.
I have learned that the less I feel like doing things, the more I need them. So the less you feel like going to church and reading, realize that is when you need those things the most.
God said, You will find Me when you seek me with all of your heart.
I will also quote M.O.G., Battles are fought and won in the mind.

Satan will attack your mind, so you must in essence become a soldier.
Remember there is a purpose for everything and all things work for good to those who love God and are the called according to His purpose. Or something like that. :o

Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

A most excellent promise.
Remember also, The just shall walk by faith, not by sight. I take that to also mean that we must not walk according to how we feel. A good feeling may not necessarily mean we are right with God and bad feelings do not necessarily mean we are not right with God.

Above all things we must NEVER give place to satan.

Also remember trials are to try our faith, to remove all impurities and refines what is true.

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Rom 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Rom 5:3 And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Rom 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Just walk; deny yourself, take up your cross, and follow Jesus.
I myself, can think of no greater reward than to hear Jesus say, "Well done good and faithful servant..."

Your welcome Sean, but also thank and praise God, because I am starting to see the reason for the things that I have dealt with.
God bless you

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Badfish
BTW MOG, according to your mood status your team won, which team? I know your not a football guy. ;)

Well, it say's "team one", I know it's about sports but I see it as I'm on team one, Jesus' team! Jesus' team will win. Being simple I guess.

see ya!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.