What do us CF'ers have "in common"....? Finding common ground...?

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do us CF'ers have "in common"....? Finding common ground...?

Let's face it, not a whole lot of people in the world like debating and sharing on a Christian Forum, and probably, not many care, so, maybe we can start there...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

As far as I can tell, and having posted here off and on the past fifteen years, it is a mixed bag.

There are those who are not Christian but think they are, and they judge cruelly without mercy or love in their hearts. The opposite of the faith.

Or so it may seem. I never know for sure, as disguises are many.

Then, there is everyone else.

I find there is much good here, and have continually come back. It is one of the few places online that I just feel that is something to do.

In answering posts, I often find wisdom, light, I did not know I had. And I often find wisdom and light I did not know others had.

Truth is dynamic, like a river that flows in many places, context changes and it changes with it. So, there is much here to find.

I have definitely had adventures here of the most amazing sort, with some. Both here, online, and "in real life".

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"CF'er" = Christ-follower = John 3 "born again" / spiritually changed from above?

Bible based, spirit-led summaries of the "We believes.."
...The Nicene/Apostle's Creeds.

Upvote 0