What do people have against Michael Moore?

BourbonFromHeaven

May 15, 2005
✟1,904.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Now look who was changing the topic here. I did not say that at all, I don't like having words shoved in my mouth.

It wasn't words that were put in your mouth, it was your own shoe.

Here is a question posed by Scholar in training to you.....

How does Hitler's state indoctrination "closely resemble" Bush's use of propaganda?

and your reasponse was...

Is it not true that Hitler destroyed his own buildings and blamed it on the enemy?

So.....what buildings did Bush have destroyed and then subsquently blame on someone?

Upvote 0

Smoke Screen

America Can Do Better!
Jul 10, 2005
Near Seattle
✟10,227.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
BourbonFromHeaven said:

Here is a question posed by Scholar in training to you.....

and your reasponse was...

So.....what buildings did Bush have destroyed and then subsquently blame on someone?

The Pentagon.

Upvote 0
S

ShawnaAnn

BourbonFromHeaven said:

In President Bush's case, the World Trade Center's collape was directly influenced in America's decision to go to war with Iraq. Is it not?

How is that any different from Hitler's technique for farming the masses? Hitler's people didn't know he did it.

How do we know he didn't do it? The only reason I'm going to hear from all of you will probly be because it's "ubsurd" to mention it, right?

Upvote 0

BourbonFromHeaven

May 15, 2005
✟1,904.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
In President Bush's case, the World Trade Center's collape was directly influenced in America's decision to go to war with Iraq. Is it not?

You could make a case for it, however, if you laid out a time line of the events that lead up to the invasion of Iraq, that excluded 9-11 and the Afghanastan campaign, it would appear to be in logical order.

9-11 did help speed the process up considerbly however.

How is that any different from Hitler's technique for farming the masses? Hitler's people didn't know he did it.

Never read Mein Komf have you?

However, Hitler "Farmed the masses" by creating a feeling of dis-enfranchisement (spelling?) Germany got the proverbial raping after WW1 in various forms of reparations and loss of phyiscal land.

Since Germany was thrown into such a economical rut, he revitalized it. He gave stirring speeches about resotring Germany to it's ancient glory, taking back what was their's and setting thing's right.

It wasn't till after he was made furor-for-life and gained much back from Chamberlin's appeasement strategy that he began his Blitzkreig.

Ontop of all this, he made great scapegoat of the Jewish people, in a land where anti-semitism has been brewing for centuaries.

The above resembles in no way, Bush's term as President.

How do we know he didn't do it? The only reason I'm going to hear from all of you will probly be because it's "ubsurd" to mention it, right?

Well, if the shoe fits, wear it. It is absurd and the logic you are weilding here is equally absurd. How do we know he didn't do it? How do we know the Illumnati didn't do it?

This idea was well hashed out in prior threads and much of the "evidence" presented was garbage, that was easily dismanteled by Republicans, Independents and Democrats alike.

Why do I feel like I'm talking to Jack Chick here?

oy

Upvote 0

Rik

The Dude abides
Jan 7, 2005
Next door to Alice.
Visit site
✟11,235.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ShawnaAnn said:
Hold on a second, If earning money is considered as a bad thing, then wouldn't rich people (predominantly republicans) be bad people?

Sorry, couldn't let this one go - there are more millionaires registered as Democrats than Republicans. Nice try though.

Rik

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rik

The Dude abides
Jan 7, 2005
Next door to Alice.
Visit site
✟11,235.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ShawnaAnn said:
Jesus used the truth, Mike used a camera. Cameras don't lie.

In Mike's case, the camera certainly does lie. Unfortunately you refuse to acknowledge it. You ask for proof, yet everytime it's offered you brush it off by saying the people offering it just don't like Mike. You're like the little child with his finger in his ear saying "I am not listening to you! I am not listening to you!"

Bottom line - when you splice camera footage together to show someone saying something that they never actually said, that is propaganda at best and libel at worst.

Rik

Upvote 0

Rik

The Dude abides
Jan 7, 2005
Next door to Alice.
Visit site
✟11,235.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ShawnaAnn said:
Who really knows? All I know is that 60% of Bush's tax cuts
go to the richest 20% of the population.

And yet the richest 20% of the population is still paying over 80% of the taxes in the US.

And did you know that of the top 12 richest Senators, 9 are Democrats? And that in the last election, the ratio of millionaire donations was 12:1 in favor of the Democrats?

But really, what does this have to do with Michalel Moore being a lying propagandist?

Rik

Upvote 0