rizal
✟8,939.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Im a missionary child here in Asia. Pretty young for my height.(18 years old and and around 5'11) I Love art but love Jesus more. I try my best to stay in contact with our Heavenly father but sometimes it's challenging. Im not where I think I should be spirirually, socially, financially, and emotionally. This is why I am here. Im looking for a community that will have my back no matter what. A place where I can express myself and get help without being afraid. Thank you so much to whoever will stay in touch with me. May our creator protect us all. ♥

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Im a missionary child here in Asia. Pretty young for my height.(18 years old and and around 5'11) I Love art but love Jesus more. I try my best to stay in contact with our Heavenly father but sometimes it's challenging. Im not where I think I should be spirirually, socially, financially, and emotionally. This is why I am here. Im looking for a community that will have my back no matter what. A place where I can express myself and get help without being afraid. Thank you so much to whoever will stay in touch with me. May our creator protect us all. ♥
Welcome to the forums. I hope you find friendship, support and fellowship here. I will pray for you.

Upvote 0