What do americans really think of Australians?

wmpratt

Ask me why!
Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
✟7,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have to admit as an Aussie I like Americans and in our media Americans are often portrayed liking us and vise versa which makes me think I should ask the people themselves.

What do you guys think of us?

Not sure what to say. Liked "Crocodile" Dundee. The GEICO Gecko is always entertaining. Other than that it's the best place (in my opinion) to start with in RISK. ;)

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'd love to see Australia.
Do you have kangaroo's roaming around in the suburbs?
The snakes, the crocodiles, I think you have those there. How could you stand to stay indoors with all that amazing nature about?

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd love to see Australia.
Do you have kangaroo's roaming around in the suburbs?
The snakes, the crocodiles, I think you have those there. How could you stand to stay indoors with all that amazing nature about?
Lol no maybe in rural places you get some. Wildlife avoids cities, but where it is less urban the wildlife is more visible. I cant stay indoors, because it is like a big playground for a nature lover.

Crocs are more in areas of Australia way up north, I live closer to Sydney. beaches and water sports are a big plus here.

Upvote 0
B

BlueLioness

I have to admit as an Aussie I like Americans and in our media Americans are often portrayed liking us and vise versa which makes me think I should ask the people themselves.

What do you guys think of us?

Well as an American I often think that you Aussies have a lot of kangaroos, lol. I really have nothing against Australians, in fact, Australia is one of my favorite countries.

Believe it or not the American media does not really cover Australia, so I have no idea what they think of Australians. We watch Sean Hannity and The Kelly File, as well as Bill O'Reilly and those journalists have never done a report on Australia...yet.

Upvote 0