Daejeon
✟7,389.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God bless your desire and passion to reach out to the lost! It is needed, as Jesus had said, the harvest are plentiful, but the laborers are few, so bless you in your ministry.

Just one thing I would like to ask if you don't mind,

Where is the Holy Spirit in all of this? Have you had the time to inquire, to speak with the Holy Spirit about this? I am certain the Holy Spirit is as eager if not more so in telling others about Jesus

Reactions: 1Tonne
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God bless your desire and passion to reach out to the lost! It is needed, as Jesus had said, the harvest are plentiful, but the laborers are few, so bless you in your ministry.

Just one thing I would like to ask if you don't mind,

Where is the Holy Spirit in all of this? Have you had the time to inquire, to speak with the Holy Spirit about this? I am certain the Holy Spirit is as eager if not more so in telling others about Jesus
The Bible says:

1Co 12:17-18 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling? But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
1Co 12:28-31 And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? But earnestly desire the best gifts.

This shows us that we do not all have the same spiritual giftings, you may find it easy to commune with the Holy Spirit, I do not. For me, the Holy Spirit works in subtle ways. Directing me through a gentle nudge, leading me to speak in a certain way. But I often need the help of others, to help direct me, to confirm what God is saying.

I recently started my online ministry back up due to another Christain stating "Have you thought of using the internet for ministry?", their words spurred me on because I could sense the Holy Spirit in their words. But even then it was not a loud yell. Recently I had a question about how I should be witnessing, knowing time is short, a Christain friend sent me a video, not knowing what I was thinking and praying, that answered my question.

My relationship with the Holy Spirit is real, but not super strong.

Upvote 0

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟81,678.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible says:

1Co 12:17-18 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling? But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
1Co 12:28-31 And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? But earnestly desire the best gifts.

This shows us that we do not all have the same spiritual giftings, you may find it easy to commune with the Holy Spirit, I do not. For me, the Holy Spirit works in subtle ways. Directing me through a gentle nudge, leading me to speak in a certain way. But I often need the help of others, to help direct me, to confirm what God is saying.
Some of us, He has made to be feet, some he has made into ears, some he has made into eyes and other into hands. If God has blessed you to be a hand, then as you are mowing your neighbour's lawn, or chopping their hedge, tell them the Gospel. That is a great time to witness to them. Or, if God has made you into an ear, when you are listening to other people's problems, tell them the Gospel. God has not made us all the same and we do have different giftings. But these should be used so that we can witness to others. So that we can say the Gospel more often. These different giftings should not be used as an excuse to let us off the hook in regard to telling people the Good News. These giftings should help us create opportunities to say the Good News. God has given us all the gift of a mouth.
I recently started my online ministry back up due to another Christain stating "Have you thought of using the internet for ministry?", their words spurred me on because I could sense the Holy Spirit in their words. But even then it was not a loud yell. Recently I had a question about how I should be witnessing, knowing time is short, a Christain friend sent me a video, not knowing what I was thinking and praying, that answered my question.

My relationship with the Holy Spirit is real, but not super strong.
That is great. Keep it up. I am not a confident speaker, and so I spent months practicing how to say the Gospel. Now I am able to go into parks and share. I am still very afraid, but I do it, because if I don't, people will die without having the chance to know God.
Even if you do not witness publicly, it is still good to practise how you would share the Gospel. 1 Peter 3:15 says "Always be ready to give a defence". So be ready. Practise beforehand. Even write it out and memorise it. Then when the time comes, you will have arrows ready in your quiver that you will know how to use. A soldier will train with their weapons and the Gospel is a powerful weapon. And it does not matter if you go off from your script. Go where the Holy Spirit leads you.
Also, memorise some of verses that will help you when taking to the lost. Here is a great tool to listen to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,450.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Dreams can be so real. So weird too!

How do you discern they are from God? They could be from the evil one too or just our imagination.

I guess only you can decide. Depends how strongly you feel about your dreams.

Just be very wary of leading people in the wrong direction or giving them wrong ideas. Obviously you have prayed about it.

Upvote 0