What Did You Do Today?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i went shopping at several stores......i love shopping!!

then i got the Felix clock i ordered:

1. it has NO tail, and it doesn't work!

2. there's no knob to set the right time on the clock!

Ugh!! :swoon:

i'm soooooooooo disappointed, cuz Felix and i were gonna laff at that ol' tyrant "time" as his tail moved back n' forth like a pendulum in rhythm with his eyes....bah!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

monograso

Eternally Unforgiven
Jul 31, 2005
Ventura County
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well I'm sorry your clock is broken. I hate when you're looking forward to something like that and it's not what you wanted. We had a cat named Felix when I was a kid. He was actually a stray neighborhood cat but we claimed him. One day my brother ran over his tail with a skateboard and he had to get it amputated. That's about the only thing I remember about that cat!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well I'm sorry your clock is broken. I hate when you're looking forward to something like that and it's not what you wanted. We had a cat named Felix when I was a kid. He was actually a stray neighborhood cat but we claimed him. One day my brother ran over his tail with a skateboard and he had to get it amputated. That's about the only thing I remember about that cat!

Oh wow! i had a beautiful black cat named Mr Tibbs once ...he didn't have a tail cuz some kids cut it off....he had the best temperament. A church member rescued him and gave him to me.

i didn't think of this already.....i love Felix the cat...i'm going to get a kitten soon as i can find one and that's the name i'm givin the kitten..Felix! not sure why i didn't think of that before...yer post prompted me to think of it..thanks! :D

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
LOL i plan on makin that my FIRST priority of reinforcement fer da li'l critter :D

amaaaaaazing that i didn't think of Felix for the name of the kitten-to-be....haha

thanks again...the name Felix it is :clap:

Upvote 0