New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Thanks, its come to the point where I'm almost expecting prayers for me not to be answered. (Seems like God is good about answering prayers from me for others)

I'd really like God to prove me wrong on the first part right now. I really really need it.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, its come to the point where I'm almost expecting prayers for me not to be answered. (Seems like God is good about answering prayers from me for others)

I'd really like God to prove me wrong on the first part right now. I really really need it.
Father God, I lift my brother up to You. I pray that You would speak to his heart LORD, just remind him of how much You love him and how intimately involved You are in his life. For those things he has come to You in prayer about Father, please move on his behalf according to Your perfect will. When the enemy seeks to destroy and harm, I pray that You will bring it all to nothing, that all will be accomplished according to Your purposes and Your glory in his life. Please strengthen him, give him comfort and peace as he waits on You. Thank You Father for even tho we are in the desert, You care for us, in Jesus' name, amen.

I'll be keeping you in prayer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.