In love with Jesus
Nov 23, 2011
✟15,204.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ! :wave:

God is so merciful and good and I believe that there is so much to thank and praise him for, even in times when we think there's not.

Hearing about God's different blessings really strengthen ones faith in a beautiful way so I had a thought.

I'm starting this thread for everyone to mention something that they're thankful for, nothing is too small or too big.

God bless you all and praise the Lord! :amen::bow:

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
well, how much time do you have? lol. i am grateful for so many things. for His love and salvation, for His beautiful creation, for my nice warm home in the midst of this terribly cold, snowy winter, for my precious children, for my church and church family and my own loving family, for my job, my car, the food i eat, even my trials, which mold me into what He wants me to become. everything i have comes from Him and is His. this was a good question! :)

Upvote 0

1christian

elect
Dec 9, 2011
✟15,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am thankful that the Lord is Merciful , so where would any one of us be with out that ?

I also am thankful that God is Faithful to his word , when we obey it we are blessed as well as someone else .

I also am thankful for the promises found in the Bible , "Trust in the Lord and He will bring it to pass " if he does not then maybe it was not his will for us , or we doubted too much .

I am also thankful for Knowing that the Bible is Gods word and that I can look to it any time for most needs of instruction or encouragement , and it never changes .(I Prefer the KJV , but get a good dictonary) .

I am thankful most of all That The Lord Jesus is with me always , and will never forsake me according to his word , And I found that to be true . Even when it seems like He is not nearby , thats when we need to stop what we are doing and seek after him until we find him , and he can be found when we seek him with our whole heart , reading the bible prayerfully is most helpful .

Knowing him really gives peace , and contentment .

The list could go on and on ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RobCrandall

Dec 20, 2011
✟7,727.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm so thankful that even when I wake up dreading the day, I always find something to thank God about before bed. It never fails, and always amazes me how God can turn a day into something good every day. There is always a reason for me to go on even when I am feeling the sting of my sin for much of the day. He always comes through! He is a miracle. :) Often times, I recount what I call "The heroes of the day." --The people that made my day a good one. The other day it was something as simple as a man kissing his dog while I was waiting in line at Subway (I was looking out the window). He was my hero of the day.
Another time it was a little boy on the electric horse at Meijer...he was so calm and content in the midst of utter chaos...made me smile...hero of the day!
God is so good!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pureinheart

May 23, 2010
✟15,852.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm actually quite thankful for this tread. So many discussions that just lead to arguing and nastiness. It's nice to have a place where there is virtue.

LOL, you took the words right out of my head Miss Wendy!

I am also grateful that I took a breath just a second ago, that God gave me another day, that ....this list is infinite

Yes, there is so much negativity out there...I'm on a couple of sites that are less than gratifying, and in fact I'm really hated on one of them and not really acepted on either because of who I am in the Lord...but I'm there because every once in awhile God will show me that I need to be there.

GBU Miss Wendy!

Upvote 0