Eureka
✟13,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is so much negativity within this World. It's easy to get overwhelmed with the problems of this World, and our own problems.

So I figured, to try and keep each other on a positive state of mind, that we could
just say one thing that we are Thankful for Today?

Don't worry if you say something that someone has already said.

I'll start. I'm thankful for God in my life, keeping me Humble when I need to be,and hopefully through him, ultimately learning to be Humble easier, and more naturally over time.

I'm thankful that I have sanitary food in my belly almost whenever I want it.

Last edited:

Simon/Rock

God is Truth. "Seek and ye(you) shall find."
Dec 28, 2019
Eureka
✟13,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not happy about anything. The end.

My friend, we must be happy for even some thing little, for in other countries some people don't have such luxuries as clean water to drink, or clean food to eat. No Food, or Shelter, or the necessities of life.

Trust me, I've had major depression and other illnesses for years. But that is why I started this Thread. I wanted to try and keep people positive, and show everyone, that they have something positive in their lives.

No matter how little or small it is. Something is better than nothing.
I lived in a group home for two weeks/Shelter. I know it wasn't that long, but it taught me at the time, to be grateful even for the things that were given to me by other out of the kindness of their hearts. Even though there were very little options there. At least it was still something. A hot shower, food, the necessities in life.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,551.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is so much negativity within this World. It's easy to get overwhelmed with the problems of this World, and our own problems.

So I figured, to try and keep each other on a positive state of mind, that we could
just say one thing that we are Thankful for Today?

Don't worry if you say something that someone has already said.

I'll start. I'm thankful for God in my life, keeping me Humble when I need to be,and hopefully through him, ultimately learning to be Humble easier, and more naturally over time.

I'm thankful that I have sanitary food in my belly almost whenever I want it.

I'm so grateful for my life. It's the joy and peace he's placed in my heart which amazes me. Things he has taught me so far- He has taught me not to talk back at people who deliberately annoy me, to pray for my enemies, put others always before me and that when ever I am stressed I should quickly sit at Christ's feet. Coming to Him is the best thing I have done in my entire Life. One thing I ask of You Lord is to dwell in Your Presence all the days of my life...

Reactions: Sabri
Upvote 0

Simon/Rock

Dec 28, 2019
Eureka
✟13,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am happy for my morning walk and favourite lamp post. Its a relief when i see it! Quite literally!

I liked that. Thank you for making me laugh!!!
I'm glad for my mane coon cat, Mr. Boots.

Attachments

• WIN_20181026_18_27_58_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20181026_18_27_58_Pro.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 31
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Simon/Rock

Dec 28, 2019
Eureka
✟13,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm happy that God shows me in small ways each day that He loves me.To the lost they would seem meaningless,but to me they are so very meaningful.

I agree with you on the first sentence, but respectfully disagree on the second.

In this aspect; The lost are the ones that need the most attention.
Example; within thee Bible it talks about the Shepard. And the Shepard leaves the heard to find just one lost little lamb.

The way I figure it is this, and maybe I'm wrong, but us believers already have God in our lives, loving us and protecting us. As Christians, we're suppose to be spreading thee Gospel and the Word of God. Jesus saved men even as he was dying on the Cross. Men who most people would judge.
The lost are the ones that need the most Love and Attention at times in life.

Upvote 0

Rebecca4Christ

Servant
Supporter
Jan 29, 2019
Central U.S.
✟106,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I agree with you on the first sentence, but respectfully disagree on the second.

In this aspect; The lost are the ones that need the most attention.
Example; within thee Bible it talks about the Shepard. And the Shepard leaves the heard to find just one lost little lamb.

The way I figure it is this, and maybe I'm wrong, but us believers already have God in our lives, loving us and protecting us. As Christians, we're suppose to be spreading thee Gospel and the Word of God. Jesus saved men even as he was dying on the Cross. Men who most people would judge.
The lost are the ones that need the most Love and Attention at times in life.

Yes,well what I meant by that was they often refuse to believe any of the good comes from God,but rather by luck,coincidence,or their own efforts where as I as a child of God, recognise His gifts and blessings as from a father to His child and thank him accordingly.
I do agree with you completely,our work is to evangelize and the lost do need the Christ.

Upvote 0

Rebecca4Christ

Servant
Supporter
Jan 29, 2019
Central U.S.
✟106,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Also,as in my signature....the Shepherd leaving the 99 for the one is not about the lost,but the backslidden, as I was.The Shepherd would never leave his own flock unprotected for a sheep not his own.

• Agree
Reactions: Simon/Rock
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Simon/Rock

Dec 28, 2019
Eureka
✟13,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think I got like one or two gifts for Christmas. I would have just been happy for the good meal and the company, but I got a big basket of toys for Mr. Boots to play with!!! He is really enjoying them! One is a new scratch pad!!!
another thing is a toy filled with cat nip.

Upvote 0