• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
:hug:
Sounds as though you're being treated pretty badly there - is there any way you can move?
Praying that they put the air con on soon!

My brother is looking for a three bedroom apartment that isn't expensive and won't raise rent yearly. I'd much rather live with one of my best friends where I can be myself without judgement but that's not happening (sadly), but hey, I care for my bros and it'll be interesting. For now, I'm stuck here.

Thank you. They did today, thankfully @-@

Upvote 0

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm good. Have a neighbor that makes me uncomfortable since my dad told me that a man convicted with sexual assault will be moving in next door to me, don't know if it's him or not, but I'm gonna start carrying a small Swiss knife on me as well as some pepper spray on my key-chain and maybe see about investing in a tazer if I need to. He always seems to be waiting for me when I get home from work, like he's right at my door. Sometimes even before I leave.

He and his friend cornered me the other night, and thankfully another resident walked into the entry way when they did. I might be a little too paranoid but alas...I don't trust people.

Can never be to safe anymore.

Upvote 0

LoyalToGod

Prayer Warrior for Christ
Mar 21, 2012
New York, NY
✟53,695.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'll be honest here: a few days ago, I've lost my temper with God. I screamed at Him because I felt like He was playing the Jekyll/Hyde game with me (as in I felt that one minute, He's nice, the next, He's crazy). After seeing a person from my past that very same day (who I've helped through prayer), I've realized that during my "temper tantrum" episode, I was forgetting that He is good all the time despite the appearances of situations (you know what they say about appearances being deceiving and all). Long story short, I've repented and since then also trying to stop complaining whenever things go sour. And I'm stronger for it

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
unworthy of love

i gave up on finding romantic love and my dream of having children. :cry: i guess its the best thing to do instead of worrying about it

You are not unworthy of love, sweetie : hug:
It's a bit soon to give up - you're very young! When I was your age I had only ever had one relationship, which had fizzled out pretty quickly. Two years later I was married, and now I have 4 children who are growing up far too fast!
God has a plan, sweetie, and we may not always understand his timing but he knows what he's doing :hug:
Praying for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I had an awful day...I am on the verge of tears...My body is exhausted and hurts so bad...Flashbacks aren't letting up...I can't do this anymore
Can you take a couple of days off and give yourself a break? You're making yourself ill by the sounds of it!
Praying that things get better. :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I'm good. Have a neighbor that makes me uncomfortable since my dad told me that a man convicted with sexual assault will be moving in next door to me, don't know if it's him or not, but I'm gonna start carrying a small Swiss knife on me as well as some pepper spray on my key-chain and maybe see about investing in a tazer if I need to. He always seems to be waiting for me when I get home from work, like he's right at my door. Sometimes even before I leave.

He and his friend cornered me the other night, and thankfully another resident walked into the entry way when they did. I might be a little too paranoid but alas...I don't trust people.

Can never be to safe anymore.
Praying for peace and s.afety, sweetie :.hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.