• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
it's hard to see my control panel not changed whatsoever since last time :(

it means no one was here, sort of :|

Yes that happens a lot more often now than a few months back have you noticed?

Reactions: Choose Wisely
Upvote 0

power2theweak

Senior Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
✟12,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
463429-31720-57.jpg

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟785,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I think I am starting to hold unorthodox theological views in which other Christians would say I am not Christian, even though I believe in the fundamentals; it is sad for me to even say this...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟785,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I also went into a thread I should not have and got triggered. It was a sex thread. Now I don't know how to feel better. I feel that God is laughing at me for creating me to be undesirable. He knew what He was doing...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
faith and love is so much more powerful than human understanding. you can go as deeply into the love of God as you want. it feels good to reject doubt and sorrow and reasonings that attempts to tear you away from God, for then I see I am having faith in God and clinging to him in love rather than accepting anything that would attempt to take me away from my beloved that loves me and created me out of his love. it is impossible for God to hate us, God only hates evil inside of us because it makes us think wrongly about God and makes us hurt when God has given us freely everlasting joy. we only need to cling to him who is our everlasting joy and we may not do that if we think he is our enemy or if we hate other human beings. forgive all and forgive yourself, discard everything holding you back from burning in Gods love for that is our purpose. sorrows and all evil are only there to push us all the more to God and then we shall know that we did not need evil at all, only God who is good. the less you think like humans who do not know God and the more you think like children of God the more firmly you shall be established. we walk by faith and not by sight. do not put your hope in things that do not matter, put all your cares on God for that is who we belong to. firmly establish yourselves in the Lord because we are told to do such, so put all your affections and concerns with God. draw near to God and he shall be near to thee. he never leaves us, no one can tear us out of his hands. let God wipe away your tears.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.