• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherStar

May 21, 2013
✟7,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
feeling like I need to do some serious repenting because of me complaining too much. I also feel like I deserve God's wrath instead of His infinite mercy.

He does love you like a child. I pray you are given the discerment to distinguish between the accusations of Satan and the discipline of God in your life.

Bless you! And bless you Rhamiel i hope you spirits are lifted today.:)

Insomnia here :/

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
feeling like I need to do some serious repenting because of me complaining too much. I also feel like I deserve God's wrath instead of His infinite mercy.

After you have repented of wanting to be a child of Satan you wont feel like you deserve God's wrath any longer, just hand over those wicked thoughts and feelings and Christ will set you free.:thumbsup: God's wrath is reserved for the wicked, they can have dwelling in us but are not us - God knows who we are and will cleanse us of all sin and set us free to be ourselves again.

Plead on the blood of Christ and let Him wash you clean.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:hug:
Praying that God will restore your strength, lift your spirit and fill you with the knowledge of His love for you :hug:

Thanks dear loving sister, God bless you for your kind words and encouragement!:hug:

I know the depression will cycle past and God's Good Life will be back in view again soonish, it is a waiting game. As long as I don't take to much of the darkness into my soul which can be so hard to resist when the weakness of depression is over me. It seems like I got lead in my heart or something, it is that heavy at the moment.:o

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟785,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm not feeling well at all...

Not exactly queasy but sort of woozy. It happens after every time I go out. Something is in the air to which I have some sort of allergic reaction. It's terrible. I want to go out and not be cooped up in the home. But I have to pay a price for it too.

Reactions: power2theweak
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

You do.
So do I, and so does every human who has ever lived.
But Jesus took what we deserve - he took our punishment so that we can have the undeserved grace and love that God pours out on us.

Praying for you, sweetie - remember, if we repent, God not only forgives but makes us righteous and clean, and removes all our sin 'as far as the east is from the west'. :hug:

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I feel like there's no reason to hope anymore.

Oh well.
I'm sorry it feels that way, sweetie :hug:
There is hope - and it is a hope that will be fulfilled, because God has promised that it will.

Praying that things get better very soon!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I'm not feeling well at all...

Not exactly queasy but sort of woozy. It happens after every time I go out. Something is in the air to which I have some sort of allergic reaction. It's terrible. I want to go out and not be cooped up in the home. But I have to pay a price for it too.

That sounds annoying!
Have you tried taking antihistamines or some such? It's probably worth visiting your doctor to see whether you can get rid of the allergies :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.