• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Very scared about Syria firing a missile into Israel!!!! Yikes, what's next?
Isaiah 17 maybe, here is what some of what it says about Syria in Isaiah 17,
An oracle concerning Damascus: "See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forge3

Forge
Aug 26, 2009
Toronto
✟13,441.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have had some very difficult days, its been some time since I have been so depressed. I hope I will pick up soon again.

:hug:

Feel like I am slowly picking up the broken pieces that is my life and my addiction to alcohol. And Christ is here to help me sew them back together.

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have had some very difficult days, its been some time since I have been so depressed. I hope I will pick up soon again.
I will be praying for you my dear sweet loving brother, YES your prayers did work as I have been back to praying to God!:clap: PLEASE get plenty of rest and KNOW that we all here care about you dearly. PLEASE brother keep us posted on how you are doing. LOTS OF LOVE to you and MANY big :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Very scared about Syria firing a missile into Israel!!!! Yikes, what's next?

The whole world needs prayers especially where there is strife and conflict, USA included.

The world really does need prayer. But don't be afraid, sister - Jesus has control of it all, and God knows all that will happen. He has promised to keep us safe :)

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

((((((((((((((((((((Jeshu)))))))))))))))))))
Praying for strength to get through the difficult time, and that things will improve very soon, brother. God is the sam, yesterday, today and tomorrow. Feelings come and go, but He is unchanging, and His arms are around you :hug:

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

Feel like I am slowly picking up the broken pieces that is my life and my addiction to alcohol. And Christ is here to help me sew them back together.

That is good to hear, brother.
Praying for full recovery, and for an abundance of blessing :hug:

Upvote 0

TomCS

justified by his blood
Oct 30, 2009
New York
✟19,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel torn - I can't do all that I feel I should be doing - I feel guilty at not being there for everyone, but I can't find a way...
God is in control... wish I could believe that in my heart as well as in my head.

Sarah, :hug::hug::hug:

You don't have to perform to anyone's expectations. God doesn't love us because of what we do; He loves us because of what Christ has done for us. Please rest in that.

Reactions: Criada
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Forge3

Forge
Aug 26, 2009
Toronto
✟13,441.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Sarah, :hug::hug::hug:

You don't have to perform to anyone's expectations. God doesn't love us because of what we do; He loves us because of what Christ has done for us. Please rest in that.

Agreed. One can only do what they can do.

"Do not try and do great things. Rather do little things with great love."
Mother Theresa.

Upvote 0

srjoanna

Mar 5, 2010
✟8,936.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
I feel torn - I can't do all that I feel I should be doing - I feel guilty at not being there for everyone, but I can't find a way...
God is in control... wish I could believe that in my heart as well as in my head.

If I could hug you tightly, I would. You do so much..even if you feel you dont. I know everyone will probably tell you the same thing..but take comfort in the fact that God sees your every effort, even the smallest one.

Much love always
*hugs*

Upvote 0

TomCS

justified by his blood
Oct 30, 2009
New York
✟19,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Crying....

All I can say right now is please remember me
in your prayers, if you can.

Love you all very much..

Heavenly Father, please hold Joanna near to you in your grace, I beg that in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.

Joanna, :hug:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Guilty feelings are never from God, He brings us peace and safety to exist in, seek Him out Sarah for then you will feel a lot better than you do now.

Crying....

All I can say right now is please remember me
in your prayers, if you can.

Love you all very much..

I said a prayer for you Joanna, hang in there help is on the way.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.