• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Down and I got a headache, not much fun:o
I hope that you feel better dear brother I will be praying for you my friend, please take it easy:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am praying for happiness and wellness for all of you who are suffering. God bless you all. *hugs*.
Awww thank you sweet sister, I am praying for you as welll TONS of love and :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I wish people would stop writing weird things on my wall.
I am so sorry that you have to go through this my dear sweet loving sister, I will pray that you have peace! Love ya and tons of hugs:hug::hug::hug:

I feel emply :(. Please pray for me.
I will be praying for you, I understand your pain I HOPE it goes away VERY SOON, you have all of us here as a dear family, LOVE you sweet sister!!!:groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Praying for everyone!
You too sweet loving dear sister. Love ya lots as well:hug::hug::hug:
--------------------------------------------
I have to say I am feeling very blessed today, God has done something AWESOME for me today, I MEAN AWESOME! Just want to say this, God does look after us Children of His!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am feeling kinda tired right now. But, it's late for me, I just wanted to drop by before I head off for sleepy time. Praying for you anewday and all us who feel the same way.

God has our pictures on His refrigerator!

:wave:
:clap::amen::thumbsup:I LOVE that sweet sister, I will never forget that comment you made!!!! You are so right all of our pics are on His fridge! BTW I wanted to say I tried to quote everyone and I dind't want you to think I left you out, all the quotes didn't pick up but I wanted you to know that I am praying for you to get abundant amount of sleep! :sleep: LOVE ya as well!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Feeling sicky. :( But studying the bible.
Awww My dear sweet loving brother Dave, KNOW that I am praying for you and have been my dear friend. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray:

Struggling with something at the moment. Didn't get much sleep. Please pray for me.
MANY BIG [[[[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]]]]] PLEASE sweet sister get plenty of sleep KNOW that I am praying for you as well. You are a blessing :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::hug::hug::hug::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Feeling sick again. Sinus infection. :sigh:
Awww brother PerhapsToday I am so sorry that you are feeling ill I am PRAYING MY HEART out for you as always. PLEASE get plenty of rest my friend. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:
-------------------------------
praying for you all:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: power2theweak
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

srjoanna

Mar 5, 2010
✟8,936.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
To be totally honest, Im trying not to feel anything, because I'm so tired of feeling.

I just love you all very much and Im so grateful to all of you, for your love and kind words.

((((((((hugs))))))))))) to everyone that is hurting. I wish I could take all your pain away.. I wish more than anything..

Upvote 0

Forge3

Forge
Aug 26, 2009
Toronto
✟13,441.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Love is what separated the red sea
and the distance between you and me
It includes both the rose and the thorns
And our speration he no longer forlorns

Even in depression that feels like oppression
He is there even through our transgression
Take heart He will not forsake you in your pain
He is here for us again and again.

:pray:

Reactions: whitebeaches
Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To be totally honest, Im trying not to feel anything, because I'm so tired of feeling.

I just love you all very much and Im so grateful to all of you, for your love and kind words.

((((((((hugs))))))))))) to everyone that is hurting. I wish I could take all your pain away.. I wish more than anything..
You are a HUGE HUGE HUGE blessing to me and many here SrJoanna I AM SO GLAD to see you again sweet sister, you mean the world to me. I am always praying for you.
TONS of love and HUGs to you :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel: :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer: :groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The good thing of God's love is that He sets us free, even free to suffer with dignity! That is why I love Him so much, for He made all this possible by sending Jesus into our lives.

Love on brothers and sisters, no matter what the cost might be, love on.:hug:

We are all dearly beloved in Him.

Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...mildly buzzed from a glass of wine. Debating whether or not to finish off the bottle and get loaded. Not that doing so would solve anything or make me feel better.
I Dont Drank wine or alcohol But Sometimes i think about it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.