Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wondering when this body pain will subside. Seriously. It's getting old.
Oh, and NHS GP, just throwing generic painkillers at someone, doesn't solve anything. I'll be back in a week insisting on actually figuring out what is wrong, rather than just accepting your masking attempt.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wondering when this body pain will subside. Seriously. It's getting old.
Oh, and NHS GP, just throwing generic painkillers at someone, doesn't solve anything. I'll be back in a week insisting on actually figuring out what is wrong, rather than just accepting your masking attempt.
I hope you feel better soon thought, seriously. :hug:

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I hope you feel better soon thought, seriously. :hug:
It's ridiculous how quickly I've fallen into the British mindset of just quietly accepting whatever people throw at you, then complaining about it later, and still not doing anything about it...

Thank you Toro. :hug:

Upvote 0

MissProverbs31

Take this world and give me Jesus
Jul 26, 2012
✟10,108.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Being rather entertained. I love the gossip that spreads out of anger of being rejected. Starting gossip when you have no evidence and spreading it out of anger to make someone look bad is a terrible thing. On the flip side, I'm about to head out with my boyfriend. I don't have internet at home, so I am at his house. :) If anyone cares, we started dating on April Fools Day. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sitting here, wondering if I should finally clothes shop or buy the parts to get my car running right finally. I hate when I have money for one thing or the other but not both.

If I buy clothes its cheaper, if I buy parts they will just sit there until I buy up all the hoses, since I will have to bleed the coolant system of air and replace coolant I may as well replace the hoses..... and all the fluids.

:puff: I should just win the lotto already.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.