What agreement has the temple of God with idols (images)? for you are the temple of the living God...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

We are the temple of His body.

John 2:18-21 KJV
(18) Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
(19) Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

(20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
(21)
But he spake of the temple of his body.

We are the temple of the living God....the Living Judge.

What agreement does the temple of God has with “idols”….that is, IMAGES?

The “images” are the churches externally-written handwritings of ordinances/dogmas that they have set up in their assemblies to keep and serve rather than keep and serve God’s commandments that are written upon our hearts and minds.

The handwritings divide us into “denominations” where each has their own version of “Jesus” who is served with their own image (the handwriting of ordinances).

2Co 6:16-18 KJV
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

We are to come out from among those “churches” that have “images” set up in them. We are not to attach ourselves to the “unclean” thing.

The churches’ handwriting of ordinances is the “abomination of desolation” as the glory of God has departed from them (leaving them "desolate") because of these images they have set up where it should not be.

They are dead bodies of people who are centered around the carcass of the handwritings that do not have life in them . We are not to be attached to a “dead body”. The body is dead without the Spirit ….and the Spirit has left them.

(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

They are a “dead body” that we must not attach ourselves to. They separate themselves into “denominations”….and do not have the Spirit….and they will mock what they will hear the Spirit saying to them.

Jud 1:18-19 KJV
(18) How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
(19) These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

As Jesus “went out and departed from the temple”, the glory of God has departed. The temple has been desolated .

Mat 24:1-5 KJV
(1) And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

The “temple of His body”...the place of His sanctuary.... has been thrown down and have set up their image to serve in it. We are to be the living stones that His temple is made up of. A temple made without man’s hands.

But these things have happened as the false prophets have come forth and deceived many into keeping company with them in their divisions. They have “destroyed the temple” of His body as not one stone is left upon another.

(2) And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
(3) And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

They…the false prophets… have come in His name….the name of Jesus…saying that the “Jesus” they are preaching is the true Christ.

But they are preaching a decoy that they want you to receive : “another jesus” who is the “antichrist”….the instead-of the true Christ.

(4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
(5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

The false prophets preach “another jesus” by “another spirit”…the spirit of the antichrist. Guile….a decoy… “another jesus”… is found in their mouth.

They preach another “good news”….their handwritings of dogmas. And many receive them in this deception.

2Co 11:3-4 KJV
(3) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
(4) For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Their “coming”….that is, their PRESENCE…is according to the working of Satan (who transformed himself into a messenger of light…..a false Christ).

The presence of false prophets come with all power (the principalities and powers of their handwritings) and the performance of outward signs (such as literal water baptism to fascinate the eyes) and lying wonders (great swelling words, enticing words). One of the "great signs" is the outward performance of literal water baptism which can even deceive the very elect.....if possible.

2Th 2:8-12 KJV
(8) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
(9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

He will not give His glory to another neither His praise to “graven images”….church handwritings of ordinances.

Isa 42:8 KJV
(8) I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

We must keep ourselves from “images”….handwritings of man’s commandments and doctrines which are “other gods”….other judges that men use to govern and judge themselves with. They are the “image of jealousy” and our God (our Judge) is a jealous God.

Exo 34:14 KJV
(14) For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: