Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Paul describes that we are all builders upon the foundation that is Jesus Christ.
It's about making use of what God has given us.
It's also about sharing what is conducive to faith, faithfulness, peace, love and joy.

My experience with edification is limited to adding to a foundation, and making use of columns, beams, wall panels and corrugated metal roof sheets.
You start with a plan, you measure and cut wood according to their purpose and you start nailing it all together.
God does the same with us as part of a living temple.

Paul also talks about fables that don't edify. Tales not based on truth, in other words, the ancient version of conspiracy theories.
Polarizing messages that divide the church, fanaticism that alienates those that we are trying to reach.
These are things that make us look bad. We would do well by just sticking to biblical truth.

Reactions: Gary O'

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Paul describes that we are all builders upon the foundation that is Jesus Christ.
It's about making use of what God has given us.
It's also about sharing what is conducive to faith, faithfulness, peace, love and joy.

My experience with edification is limited to adding to a foundation, and making use of columns, beams, wall panels and corrugated metal roof sheets.
You start with a plan, you measure and cut wood according to their purpose and you start nailing it all together.
God does the same with us as part of a living temple.

Paul also talks about fables that don't edify. Tales not based on truth, in other words, the ancient version of conspiracy theories.
Polarizing messages that divide the church, fanaticism that alienates those that we are trying to reach.
These are things that make us look bad. We would do well by just sticking to biblical truth.
I'm not sure I understand you. Truth is always polarizing and always will be. It is never popular with most people.

Upvote 0