Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Scroll down a page and there's another classic where Trump tweets that Cohen is not to be trusted.

“The jailbird Michael ‘Longhead’ Cohen is a cereal liar."

Good grief. This man had the nuclear codes...

Maybe this is the genesis of a new insult. If you have a sense of entitlement you are a snowflake. If you lie a lot, then you're a cornflake.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,740.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Not marjorie, and that's the problem -- a lack of thunking.

We have our own version of Marj in our Federal Senate. Her name is Pauline and, like Marj, she appears to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Fortunately, she belongs to a fringe political party, so her damage (typically covert racial/anti- immigrant stuff) is minimised.

OB

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Scroll down a page and there's another classic where Trump tweets that Cohen is not to be trusted.

“The jailbird Michael ‘Longhead’ Cohen is a cereal liar."

Good grief. This man had the nuclear codes...

Maybe this is the genesis of a new insult. If you have a sense of entitlement you are a snowflake. If you lie a lot, then you're a cornflake.
If I dye the tips of my hair blonde am I a frosted flake? ^_^

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,673.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh look. A climate change 'skeptic' has discovered Milankovitch cycles.

Given that these were first published about in 1920 (and were themselves an update of theories postulated in the mid 1880s) Marjorie Taylor Greene is only about a century behind the times. Come to think of it, her thinking about a lot of issues seems to be about a century behind the times.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,799.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
The jury's still out on the escalation of earth's magnetic north movement. It's up to 30-40 miles per year now. Does it have an influence on weather patterns, earth shifting ,volcanic volatility?
Blessings
What do you mean "the jury is still out"? The magnetic pole moves. As far as we know it has always moved. It has recently speeded up. As far as we know it rate of change has always been variable. Do we know precisely why these changes occur? No, but hypotheses exist and are open to testing. So, is that what you mean? That we don't yet no the cause of the change in rate? If not that, then what is the jury still out on?

Does the change influence weather patterns? I can envisage a minor, local impact on influencing aspects of cloud formation as charged particle penetration is shifted.
Does the change influence earth shifting? (I presume you mean plate tectonics and other seismic effects.) No.
Does the change influence volcanic volatility? (I presume you mean "activity".) No.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you mean "the jury is still out"? The magnetic pole moves. As far as we know it has always moved. It has recently speeded up. As far as we know it rate of change has always been variable. Do we know precisely why these changes occur? No, but hypotheses exist and are open to testing. So, is that what you mean? That we don't yet no the cause of the change in rate? If not that, then what is the jury still out on?

Does the change influence weather patterns? I can envisage a minor, local impact on influencing aspects of cloud formation as charged particle penetration is shifted.
Does the change influence earth shifting? (I presume you mean plate tectonics and other seismic effects.) No.
Does the change influence volcanic volatility? (I presume you mean "activity".) No.
Ok!

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,226.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
I'm shocked she publicly acknowledged that the Earth is round and orbits the Sun.

I'd have thought that she wouldn't want to risk money from some of the the fringe conspiracy groups.

(Then again, I guess you can't believe in Jewish Space Lasers without believing in satellites).

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The jury's still out on the escalation of earth's magnetic north movement. It's up to 30-40 miles per year now. Does it have an influence on weather patterns, earth shifting ,volcanic volatility?
Blessings

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,226.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟56,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If the US is worried about CO2 emissions, it should probably stop blowing up pipelines and releasing record-levels of CO2 into the atmosphere

This would have actually followed up on recent posts about methane (CH4), but you misquote the NPR article and call it CO2 (carbon dioxide). Then for good measure you add your own bit that wasn't in the NPR article (the absurd claim that the US blew up the pipeline) that is wildly off topic.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Frank Robert

Feb 18, 2021
KW
✟127,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Frank Robert

Feb 18, 2021
KW
✟127,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Does it have an influence on weather patterns, earth shifting ,volcanic volatility?
Blessings
Everything is interconnected.

The butterfly effect is the idea that small things can have non-linear impacts on a complex system. The concept is imagined with a butterfly flapping its wings and causing a typhoon. Of course, a single act like the butterfly flapping its wings cannot cause a typhoon.​

Upvote 0