Toronto, Ontario
✟15,254.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Has anyone here read this book? I just picked up a copy of it at my local public library. It's edited by one Donald K. McKim, of Westminster John Knox Press. It gets a good review on the back of the cover by one Christopher Elwood of Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary.

AMR

Presbyterian (PCA) - Bona Fide Reformed
Jun 19, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Visit site
✟211,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Has anyone here read this book? I just picked up a copy of it at my local public library. It's edited by one Donald K. McKim, of Westminster John Knox Press. It gets a good review on the back of the cover by one Christopher Elwood of Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary.

Are you sure of the title? I know of McKim's Westminster Handbook to Reformed Theology.

AMR

Upvote 0

Lazerboy

Lutheristic Baptist
Jul 25, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
✟15,254.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Are you sure of the title? I know of McKim's Westminster Handbook to Reformed Theology.

AMR

Yes, that's the one. I believe it's part of a Westminster Handbook to Christian Theology series.

I've been reading it, but it's a challenge. It's very theologically thick for me. It's not like the easy breezy Christian books that I'm used to reading by Billy Graham and Rick Warren and the like.

I've managed to make it through to Augustinianism.

Upvote 0