Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I'd be interested in knowing how many people reading this used to vote for liberal candidates but now vote conservative. I'd like to know why you made that change. There is a controversial statement I make that might upset a lot of people but, I say this before God, I believe it will all my heart. I cannot accept that anyone who calls himself or herself a liberal and votes for liberals can be a true Christian. What will you tell Christ when you stand before Him on the day judgement? "Yes, I knew my vote would further the sinful liberal platform that has killed 56 million babies in the womb, has furthered the homosexual agenda against God's will, and has allowed atheists to tell us that we are no longer a Christian nation. But, they say, ......I just felt that the liberal candidates would do more for my family". There is no doubt in my mind that Jesus will not accept that reasoning. You are either hot or cold but He said he would spew those who are lukewarm out of His mouth. I believe that the 90% or so African Americans that vote liberal are eternally lost whether they consider themselves a christian or not. Again, there reasoning for voting that way, which goes back generations, will not get them past the judgement of Christ. If they do not repent and turn away from that wickedness, they will pass away in their sin. The enemy has blinded all who vote liberal. They close their ears to that tiny scream heard from a baby in the womb being ripped apart, or they close their eyes to what the homosexual agenda has done to our children and society in general, or close both their ears and their eyes to the atheists who have taken over our government and pushed their atheistic agenda right on through from the schools to the military.

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'd be interested in knowing how many people reading this used to vote for liberal candidates but now vote conservative. I'd like to know why you made that change. There is a controversial statement I make that might upset a lot of people but, I say this before God, I believe it will all my heart. I cannot accept that anyone who calls himself or herself a liberal and votes for liberals can be a true Christian. What will you tell Christ when you stand before Him on the day judgement? "Yes, I knew my vote would further the sinful liberal platform that has killed 56 million babies in the womb, has furthered the homosexual agenda against God's will, and has allowed atheists to tell us that we are no longer a Christian nation. But, they say, ......I just felt that the liberal candidates would do more for my family". There is no doubt in my mind that Jesus will not accept that reasoning. You are either hot or cold but He said he would spew those who are lukewarm out of His mouth. I believe that the 90% or so African Americans that vote liberal are eternally lost whether they consider themselves a christian or not. Again, there reasoning for voting that way, which goes back generations, will not get them past the judgement of Christ. If they do not repent and turn away from that wickedness, they will pass away in their sin. The enemy has blinded all who vote liberal. They close their ears to that tiny scream heard from a baby in the womb being ripped apart, or they close their eyes to what the homosexual agenda has done to our children and society in general, or close both their ears and their eyes to the atheists who have taken over our government and pushed their atheistic agenda right on through from the schools to the military.

The text on hot and cold water of laodicea only indicates the luke warm water is not desirable with God and both hot and cold are desirable. What it does not say is hot is liken to believers and cold is liken to non-believers which has been perpetuated by our western concepts of hot is good and cold is bad. Both are useful and it is this usefulness that God desires. Nothing in the text suggests the temperature of the water indicates how spiritual a person is and such a concept is counter gospel.

The political parties of the US are not there to serve Christ they are there to serve their country. The two are not linked together and a vote for one party over the other does not indicate one is less or more spiritual or zealous in their faith.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Gentlemantech48

Experienced Christian
Apr 11, 2010
Spokane, Washington
✟10,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
The main point here is that Satan has used liberalism to methodically tear down the Christian values of this nation. It is liberals who have supported the agenda of atheists. It is liberals who have killed 56 million babies. It is liberals who have ignored God's will about giving homosexuals special rights and allowing them to infiltrate our society. It is liberals who vote for people like Barack Obama who only cares about putting forth is evil agenda and making the world a more dangerous place due to his inept ability to stand up to our enemies and stand with our friends. Since the 1960's the liberals have done so much damage that it may be irreversible. When I look at a liberal, I see a child of Satan doing Satan's bidding.

Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So sorry to say that Satan uses BOTH liberals and conservatives. He just uses their "bent" against them.
He gets conservatives to agree that it is OK to maim and kill other humans if it is to protect their country or resources. Even on a personal level. Its unnerving to see the trend of conservatives, especially Christians' to be carrying around guns in their pockets, ready to unload a clip on anyone who might mess with them.
They agree with Phil Robertson about Muslims "convert them or kill them".

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The main point here is that Satan has used liberalism to methodically tear down the Christian values of this nation. It is liberals who have supported the agenda of atheists. It is liberals who have killed 56 million babies. It is liberals who have ignored God's will about giving homosexuals special rights and allowing them to infiltrate our society. It is liberals who vote for people like Barack Obama who only cares about putting forth is evil agenda and making the world a more dangerous place due to his inept ability to stand up to our enemies and stand with our friends. Since the 1960's the liberals have done so much damage that it may be irreversible. When I look at a liberal, I see a child of Satan doing Satan's bidding.
The values of Christianity remain the same regardless who is in power and no earthly authority can ever change this. An overlap of values within Christianity and laws of the land is a luxury but shouldn't be blurred together nor should we build our hope in these things. Politics are only a system that represent current direction coupled with popular vote but our protests with government direction is wasted ambition. Instead direct those ambitions with serving Christ and building his church 'cause if the masses are changed by Christ undoubtedly the political direction and popular vote will change with them.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Upvote 0