Josh3908

Dec 27, 2005
Naboo
✟15,608.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I hear ya dude. I agree when I was a teenager we use to make fun of althose in the 20's to 30+ plus young adult group as all they did was sit around and drink coffee, that's all that was on each of their semester programs for activities. I never wanted to be like that and praise God I havent become that. I don't have lot of friends right now, but they usually range from about 17+, although sometimes I'll go play basketball with 15 year olds, but thats just shootin hoops.I have only just finished college, have no girlfriend, wife or kids, or longterm career so my supposed age group can't relate to me, and I can't relate to them.
I like to do lots of stuff, I coach and play baseball, practice karate, go mountian biking, rock climbing, skateborad, play basketball, I like to workout, love punk rock music, like playing pranks on people, particularly ones that involve TPing someones house or car. I like watching wrestling and going to movies and hanging out.

Most people same age as me talk to me like I'm a kid, and I'd just feel real old asking them about work and stuff. I guess when you have a family, kids, wife, big career for some maybe they don't have a lot of time for much else. I don't know.

Reactions: JulianaTheory
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oblivious

Matthew 7:12
Nov 6, 2003
The Mile High City
✟31,244.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
grateful heart said:
And Hate it, I still skateboard , most of my friends are between the ages of 21-27 and most 30 year olds seem to be boring, does anyone else hear me or am i by myself?

Good for you. Keep it up! I have always had friends who aren't my age. I also do alot of things most would consider "young" for my age.

Upvote 0

rakkoon

Apr 14, 2005
California
✟628.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just turned 31 y/o, 3 days ago. I don't feel at all my age, I still feel like I'm in my 20's. But I, in no way would ever go back. I was so, so very happy the day my husband and I got married, finally the search was over for that "someone special." I found him!!! In 2 months we will be married for 5 years!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Buttermilk

Oct 19, 2003
✟16,334.00
Faith
Atheist
ChristyLover said:
I am 33 and I have friends of all ages. I have teenager friends and my best friend is 42.
I guess it depends on what I am doing and who is around.

I too have friends which span the age spectrum (might have something to do with my hobbies LOL)

One of my best friends is also in her 40s.

Upvote 0

oat02351

Senior Veteran
Oct 3, 2004
Massachusetts
✟7,652.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
grateful heart said:
And Hate it, I still skateboard , most of my friends are between the ages of 21-27 and most 30 year olds seem to be boring, does anyone else hear me or am i by myself?
S'cuse me, were we separated at birth!? well ok, I don't skateboard but, I know what you mean. Noone wants to eat thier fill and they want to do all this crazy excerizing. Everyone my age is so afraid to eat! That's one thing that drives me crazy, if you have that one cookie it's not going to add 50 to your hips but, if you eat like I do it might:D . I know I've gained a couple, my life aint over! Noone wants to have fun anymore either. The carnival is my downfall man! I can't get noone to go with me... unless I borrow my 21 year old sister or one of her friends. You can't stomache the rides, take Dramamine, I do! I love those uside down turning type ones way up in the air. I love looking down but up and shouting "Hey, anyone want some nachos" or "Hows the weather down there?" ...Dramamine will only work so long though and it starts getting not so fun but, it's worth those good moments oh and that food the corn dogs and the games... if you can win;) . Want to chat? post back or pm me

Upvote 0

WWJDT

Jan 9, 2006
Florida
✟15,382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
BeautyForAshes said:
I'm 31 but I feel and act like I'm 23 (with sense this time around) :D

I the only 30-somethings I know that "act old" are the ones that have kids. lol
HEY!!!! I have kids (3 and 6) and I will be 32 next month. I DO NOT feel 32. My husband and I still skateboard and surf. He's better. Don't tell him I said that. I still listen to punk music. And I just bought a Ramones t-shirt for my 6 year old. But I am getting grey hair and I really need to Botox this wrinkle in between my eyebrows.

Upvote 0

BeautyForAshes

Senior Veteran
Sep 19, 2004
Kansas
✟20,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
WWJDT said:
HEY!!!! I have kids (3 and 6) and I will be 32 next month. I DO NOT feel 32. My husband and I still skateboard and surf. He's better. Don't tell him I said that. I still listen to punk music. And I just bought a Ramones t-shirt for my 6 year old. But I am getting grey hair and I really need to Botox this wrinkle in between my eyebrows.

:hug: I need to introduce you to my 30-something married w/kids friends. They act like old people. LOL

Upvote 0

charligirl

Senior Veteran
Aug 26, 2003
London
✟17,471.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I actually found most of the people I know in their 20's are quite immature, whern I was a teen most of my friends were 5-10 years older than me.. they still are. I was so glad to reach 30, it was like my age and my mind suddenly fitted together! I have never skate boarded but I learnt to ski at 30, took a trip to Barcelona to celebrate my birthday and had a whale of a time so I don't consider myself boring! ;)

Upvote 0