NorwayUnn's game fund
Oct 5, 2007
✟23,891.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ycpbsc.jpg

:wave:WELCOME to join The Yellow Cargo Pants Bible Study Club!

You must wear a pair of yellow cargo pants (found in Armor - Generic pants) and the rest you want to wear is up to you. It would be good to bring a Bible with you, so that you can share an upbuilding Bible verse with us. You may dress casual or add a bit or two of ''style'', lol.

Let us share some fellowship along this game and edify each other. The yellow pants will shine and remind us of the joy of the Lord that nobody can ever take away from us. :clap:
If you long for that joy, Jesus can give it to you, and we are here to support and help each other in our walk with Jesus.

The game begins today and ends on Friday Oct. 26th. I will take your screenshot when you are ready.

THE FIRST 5 TO SIGN UP WILL GET A PAIR OF YELLOW CARGO PANTS FOR FREE!:thumbsup:

I could need 2 - 3 judges.

The prizes are:

1st prize 1,500 blessings
2nd prize 1,000 blessings
3rd prize 500 blessings

Judges:
Auncy
NorwayUnn

Contestants: ............ Bible verse:
01. mizangelwolf - Psalm 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

02. BarbaraJean - Psalm 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

03. nanajojothatsme - PSALM 37:4 I delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my heart

04. Tangeloper - Ephesians 3:14-21
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. 20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

05. dluvs2trvl -
Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

06. Daffodilly -
Col. 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

07. Spiritsong -
Psalm 139:11-12 11. If I say, Surely the darkness shall overwhelm me, and the light about me shall be night; 12. Even the darkness hides not from You, but the night shines as the day. The darkness and the light are both alike
to You.

08. TurtleDarling -
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

09. FireyAngel -
Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

10. HisGrace58 -
Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 6 Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

11. iec91820 -
John 10:27-28 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

12. Breezy3 -
1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

13. RoseyK -
Phil 4:4 -9 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praise worthy--think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

14. Willowbrook -
Psalms 23:6~ Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

15. AngelKate -
Jeremiah 31:13 The young women will dance for joy, and the men-old and young-will join in the celebration. I will turn their mourning into joy. I will comfort them and exchange their sorrow for rejoicing.

16. robannat55 -
John 3:16 (New International Version) 16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

17. arwen123 -
Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

18. Jazzedforhim -
“Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well” (3 John 1:2, NIV)

19. deadandalive -
Luke 1:37 for with God nothing shall be impossible.

20. WallabyMom -
1 Corinthians 4:10 We are fools for Christ...

NUgameFund

NorwayUnn's game fund
Oct 5, 2007
✟23,891.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BarbaraJean

You took the fall and thought of me, above all!
Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'll get to work on my outfit in just a few minutes but wanted to go ahead and submit my scripture.

Here is my "upbuilding" scripture. I generally prefer the NIV but really love the way the KJV phrases this particular verse!
Psalm 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Upvote 0

NUgameFund

NorwayUnn's game fund
Oct 5, 2007
✟23,891.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

1 John 4:7-12 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

http://www.biblegateway.com/resourc...etCommentaryText&cid=14&source=1&seq=i.69.4.3

Upvote 0