United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
mlk.gif

Hello Dear Member... We are celebrating a special day in the United States, a Day of Remembrance of a great man! I pray as you get to know this site better, that it will be an amazing ministry to you as well.

We welcome both Christians of all kinds and non-Christians of different beliefs. Please be kind to all and when you get a chance PLEASE review our RULES so that you're aware of what can and can not be posted. Please feel free to ask me any questions about them :)

martin%20luther%20king%20jr.jpg

dreamy4.gif

If I can help somebody as I pass along,
If I can cheer somebody with a word or song,
If I can show somebody he's traveling wrong,
Then my living will not be in vain.
If I can do my duty as a Christian ought,
If I can bring salvation to a world once wrought,
If I can spread the message as the master taught,
Then my living will not be in vain.
Yes, Jesus, I want to be on your right or your left side, not for any selfish reason. I want to be on your right or your left side, not in terms of some political kingdom or ambition. But I just want to be there in love and in justice and in truth and in commitment to others, so that we can make of this old world a new world.
Delivered at Ebenezer Baptist Church, Atlanta, Georgia, on 4 February 1968, by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

God bless you! :wave:

love564345.gif

Tatiana​

Upvote 0

Buweo

Jan 15, 2007
Uganda
✟141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Iam very happy to be part of this great online community of christains.Iam the Director of Cyorf Foundation For Community Development, a Christian non-governmental organisation that's concerned with poverty alleviation and welfare of orphans and widows on top of preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ as we demonstrate the Love of God to the people we help. Our inspiration to help,stems from Biblical social teachings, notably from the verses of; Psalms: 68:5-6 A father to the fatherless, and a judge for the widows is God in his holy Habitation. God setteth the Solitary/lonely orphans and widows) in the families, he brings out those, which are bound with chains. Mathew 25:35-45."When you do it unto the least of these my brethen, you have done it unto me" James 1:27 pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is that which cares for the widows and orphans in their distress.

You can visit my website below to learn more of what i do,
Eddie
www.freetocharities.org.uk/cyorf

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dirksy

Jan 18, 2007
Medicine Lodge Kansas
✟15,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Welcome to all New Members (4)"
I have been looking for a site that I can talk to other people about the bible and do some bible study online. I think that God has guided me to this place. I do need some help getting started with the website. Some things are still confusing to me. Like where would I go to see all of the possible bible study groups that I can post in?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MrFreshdew

Ask Jesus 4 Help
Oct 10, 2006
~John 3:16~
✟412,752.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have been looking for a site that I can talk to other people about the bible and do some bible study online. I think that God has guided me to this place. I do need some help getting started with the website. Some things are still confusing to me. Like where would I go to see all of the possible bible study groups that I can post in?
hi
dirksy :wave:
welcome and have fun :D

Upvote 0

MrFreshdew

Ask Jesus 4 Help
Oct 10, 2006
~John 3:16~
✟412,752.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am very interested in how this site is going to serve me in learning and in strength for continued growth as a Christian! I hope to enjoy others opinions and give some as well.:wave:
hi UNTILTHENILLBE :wave:
welcome and have fun :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.