NJ
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
After reading the prayer needs on this forum, my heart breaks for the needs of my fellow brother's and sister's.
It makes me ashamed to even ask for help with my problems.

My daughter is getting married and in these turbulent financial times it has been extremely difficult to feel comfortable spending money on a wedding.
Our venue has misled us on our menu and we are not getting our money's worth. Basically we are being ripped off and want to cancel the wedding since they will not work with us.

This will not be easy since The wedding is in 6 weeks and it will be impossible to find another location for the wedding. Invitations are sitting on the table waiting to be sent out and I can't send them.

Please pray that the venue will have a change of heart and do the right thing by providing a wonderful meal for our guests within the parameters of our original estimate.

Thank you

D

DruryGirl

God, please be with this family, and please let there be justice and harmony in this situation. Please take away any circumstances that would be distressing in this situation, and let the parties involved get a fair deal. Please ease the stress of this wedding and let it be a joyful, memorable, and not miserable occasion. Thank You so much Lord in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Upvote 0