✟15,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone,

I was looking to see if there was a category anywhere for Christian website reviews. I have recently created a new website called The King's Tranz4md Scribe. I don't understand all the ins and outs of SEO. I just wanted to share my love for Jesus by creating this site.

I'm learning a lot as I develop the site but I was interested in getting some feedback from others as to what they think of it. How it can be improved, what people like about it or dislike about it etc.

This was the closest subject category I could find in CF to post this so of course I'm going to say my favorite website link is The King's Tranz4md Scribe - The King's Tranz4md Scribe~Welcome but I will also add Prophecy Today, Extinction Protocol and BBN Radio to the list.

If you would be kind enough to visit my site and give me some feedback here in this thread or in The Trinity Forum and you can even leave some comments on the Tranz4md Blog page I would appreciate your input. I thank you all and may God richly bless your lives and your ministries.