Website for spiritual support (through ttc, IF, and m/c)

3Princessmom

Oct 26, 2006
Northern Centeral United States
Visit site
✟8,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone, I am looking for some people to give me feedback on my website for those of you who are ttc, and if you are going through infertility or miscarriages. I started this site, and saw a need for something like this, because of my own struggles with infertility and waiting on God to bless us with a child. I also expierenced a miscarriage through our journey. I just started this about a year ago, and I'm having some trouble getting people to find it. So I'd just like some feedback on what you like about it, anything you don't like about it, anything you feel could be changed (to be more appealing or because you believe it is incorrect), just any feedback at all!

Thanks so much for looking! I will go ahead and post a link here, but if this is not allowed, Moderator please remove link! I am not trying to do anything against the rules here. (If the link get's taken out, just click on the external website link on my profile page) :wave:

http://www.womensfaithsupport.com

jenrenee

Child of God
Nov 16, 2006
Midwest - GO HUSKERS!!
✟9,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone, I am looking for some people to give me feedback on my website for those of you who are ttc, and if you are going through infertility or miscarriages. I started this site, and saw a need for something like this, because of my own struggles with infertility and waiting on God to bless us with a child. I also expierenced a miscarriage through our journey. I just started this about a year ago, and I'm having some trouble getting people to find it. So I'd just like some feedback on what you like about it, anything you don't like about it, anything you feel could be changed (to be more appealing or because you believe it is incorrect), just any feedback at all!

Thanks so much for looking! I will go ahead and post a link here, but if this is not allowed, Moderator please remove link! I am not trying to do anything against the rules here. (If the link get's taken out, just click on the external website link on my profile page) :wave:

http://www.womensfaithsupport.com

I just took a quick look at your website - I think it's great!! It's very informational and I love being able to go to a site that not only gives facts - but also is a christian site. I haven't had much time to look at it - but I will definitely do so. Thank you for sharing this!

Upvote 0

jenrenee

Child of God
Nov 16, 2006
Midwest - GO HUSKERS!!
✟9,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello again! I just took another look at your website - and read your story. So many things that you felt - sound just like me! I'm so glad you were able to overcome the obstacles and you have a beautiful baby girl! I have not seen any website that talks about the "no medication" route - just relying on God. I love that your website does. I don't see anything wrong at all with taking medication to help infertility problems - and I can't really explain why - but I didn't really want to go that route. I really wanted it to happen, not because of medication, but because of God's timing. It is very hard at times - and I have talked with my doctor about running some tests, but we haven't done so yet - mainly because I can't talk hubby into having himself tested. He is just "certain" that it can't be him... :sigh:
But I really just want to conceive naturally, not with the help of medication. And I was always afraid that no one would understand that.

Also, the part about thinking that I must have done something - and that is why God has decided I'm not ready for a baby - that has been constantly on my mind. I had been trying forever to figure out what it is I needed to change to make Him believe that we were ready. I really want to thank you for this website - I can't wait to check out the rest of it!

Upvote 0

3Princessmom

Oct 26, 2006
Northern Centeral United States
Visit site
✟8,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:hug: I am so glad it helped you! And boy do I understand how hard it is to go through it. I created the site just for people like you who feel completely alone and are trying to soldier on through ttc. I can't tell you how happy I am that it helped you so much! :kiss:

Thanks for checking it out!

Upvote 0