We need to make sure we are truly obedient to the whole gospel to all He wills

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus will judge people by His words if they followed what He taught and what they could know He wills for them for He requires righteous living and fruitfulness and people to show they are faithful. So God judgement is fair for people know what He expects from them so we should make sure we are obedient to all He wills. Jesus also taught baptism and maybe communion but most churches teach communion is just to be done in remembrance and is not needed for sanctification. If one wants to believe it is literally needed such churches should teach the sacraments are essential and one can follow a church which will practice it. But I trust God only wants to see people are faithful in following Him. I do not believe God only accepts one group of Christians called a true church for I don’t believe one can know for sure which one it is. The church broke bread from house to house probably meaning houses where Christians will be gathered if one wants to be sure He is following literally he can follow churches that do that. I think churches should follow it literally and practice ordinances incase but I trust God only cares about faithfulness in righteous living so though baptism and maybe communion do really confer grace and are necessary to be able to commune with God to be united to God now perfectly I don’t believe they are necessary to ever be saved for I believe one can do the will of God without it. I trust God. Because God is a just judge I don’t think He would be against people who are trying to do what they believe is most just but He still requires them to be righteous and obey all His commandments He has revealed in His word. So we can’t say that we don’t have to obey any of His works because that is salvation by works.The parable of the talents I believe is really about when seeking to find out God will for your life He shows what abilities you have that people need from you and He naturally guides those who have relation with Him to do His will. So I should not attack those who believe we need to work to obtain salvation but it is all within one ability when seeking a relationship with God one does what is in one ability

Last edited:

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where are you going from here? You have decided that following God in faithfulness is the most important, along with the holy spirit as your guide, teacher, with trusting on the Lord Jesus Christ? You seem to be on a revelation of your faith or something. (maybe perspective)

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
There are many pastors I respect such as Greg Laurie Charles Stanley Steve Furtick Jentzen Franklin Joyce Meyer but I don’t agree with them though I don’t say as I may misunderstand them. If they teach that person should not fear if he is not obedient to His commandments and doing good works they are wrong for the bible says the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints and blessed are they who die in the Lord from now on and their works follow them for works are the result of truly being in the Lord they are not required if one can not that one can repent for it is one willingness to want to that is repentance that one is saved that one truly accepted Jesus for one is not saved to really accept Jesus if he is not seeking to help when one can if one definitely needs one help and if one does not know but to help still but does not have to all time.

If you don’t know to be walking in any works you can do not have to all time as though you need to to be saved by works but that you still are seeking to do works that you will do all you know you need to do but it also includes desire to serve Jesus that you do seek to do but does not mean have to do all what one thinks would be good to seek to do more things one can do all time not about earning for God is gracious to allow break to need rest and to look after matters that may be important to his own life and to consider what would be best to do but people are rewarded to their labour you have to be seeking to keep doing but if know for sure can one must or could die then when he is not seeking to before one has opportunity to repent to seek to to call on Christ.

Works don’t make you worthy of salvation it is not of works that one should boast meaning you can still be saved to truly repent that it should come after but person should know he must to Obey incase one does not have chance to repent though not to think it makes one worthy or to look to previous works to put one hope in it now to be saved to know though you know to be concerned that you will be judged if you did not do to die when you are not seeking before you have opportunity to repent to seek to to call on Christ. So if they don’t agree I believe they need to repent to teach people the truth. Jesus said call no one on earth your teacher so they should obey all Christ says even baptism and communion incase it is necessary to prepare you to endure to follow christ judgment should be left of others to Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
I like this video by Bishop Emmanuel from Assyrian church titled let Jesus be your home owner. But I don’t agree that if you are not perfected to do all commandments which I think is just necessary to be saved on death you can not be saved and Satan will devour because it is not possible for all to do. Would like to ask him but would feel uncomfortable to approach him as don’t think he will appreciate maybe I seem disrespectful and to seem challenging him.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqDsP3uz8hI

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
As I said in another thread

I believe I must trust the message to preach Christ crucified to trust as bible says we are saved not of works lest any boast as works require that you need to do something to earn the gift of God but repentance is not a work for it is ceasing sin. Works are only to enter kingdom on death for Jesus makes it clear every sin is forgiven but blasphemy of the Spirit and that there are people saved in world to come which I think people will attack as second chance which is not as one only needed to believe or purgatory which is not but just temporal punishment for not having obeyed all to be worthy.

So I will trust the message to preach as living waters preaches for I see I agree now that I believe is right. For Jesus point to rich man was not that he needed to do anything but that it is only because of the work of God that one is saved which is the meaning for He said all things are possible with God which would not be true if a work was needed because you can’t judge if a work such as seeking is enough. We do works to obey the will of Christ to preach and do to enter kingdom on death.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
From post above now that I understand it is not by works I understand why it is fair that people in prison can be saved just by believing while I thought others living have to do works. Those outside prison have to do more because they will not suffer as those in prison. And it could be prisoners are guaranteed a chance of salvation if they accept Christ in world to come they are certain of the truth then but they must still work it out as those living now.

And I know faith without works is dead so if there is no obedience to help people in need such as to visit sick and those in prison you know are in need of help not to be agressive to want to when you can that faith is not real though such works are not required if you can’t if you don’t seek to that is not repentance and if one refuses to repent to seek to you may die when not seeking to so should be done because you can die when not seeking to.

For it would be done if you were seeking if you lived long enough but still one is saved by faith not works for one faith saves but would be not true without seeking only to put into practice to any one to preach gospel but if one neglects one such as prisoner you can die while not seeking to repent to refuse to continue to preach to others. The point is it is not by works as though you can be judged if not seeking enough to do for any seeking is accepted.

One may only need to accept the gospel and to share to one person in need that you do for Him that if you were to die you would be accepted but if you remain alive maybe you must help others and one should to save others for Christ would accept if one dies doing so as is a command to do great commision but is not to be done first if others are in real need.

For if others are in real need that you know others need from you especially that would matter most your help to visit them one must but when you have done and sure you are obeying all that you can you are ready to go to heaven if you were to die if you done all that you know especially is your responsibility for God will always make there is a responsibility if you are not ready if He does not want you to preach to others who are not physically needy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
The best tract simple and straight forward explaining to ask jesus to be Lord of your life not saying anything that you dont have to try to do works.

I shall buy these tracts and put a link to a new blog where I post encouragement to show how it is possible for all yet show the full way.

03066B96-A656-4F65-8178-C3F66DA22720.jpeg

F1554F82-3089-4817-8F60-0E51D2A09CCD.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
I believe judgement should be left to christ that He will judge justly that He alone knows so we do not judge but it must be left to Him who knows what is just but as He commanded baptism and communion all should seek to be baptised and have communion but is not required if cant only to seek to if it may be possible and desire to be if it may help them and strengthen them to follow christ and to be more commited.

I will put on tract think should be baptised and have communion only if possible only incase required to strengthen one to follow christ but only God knows. As any alive can be saved it is only required incase you die when not seeking to and that God gives same grace if you seek to even if you are killed before being able to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
I don’t agree with all the views shared in video to support divisions that such differences are really worthy of judgement as all christians still trust in christ knowing that we need Him because we are not perfect but seeking to obey what He said though is only required according to what one can so is wrong to be accused that we do wrong to seek to do works but such video shows importance of preaching gospel that some where we are do not have and to support missionaries that go there having support to try to be safe and perhaps if we can go with them we should though I dont think is necessary for our salvation but is easiest way to ensure we are saved because we risk not being sure we are in the will of God though we may be to risk dying when we are not watchful if perhaps we are not serving God as much as we should in any way another way in world but otherwise we are in the will of God.

www.youtube.com/watch?si=1t3ZrzztoPtmQw2X&v=X7dTDYmzvf8&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
I greatly admired John Piper I thought he did teach grace is not a license to sin in that if not repented of when have chance to call to christ leads to death. I dont know if this is a new teaching he wants to accept or I am misunderstanding but I do not agree that a person in christ truly would not bear good fruit that he would be led to doing good works if can. I would like to understand what he means if not meaning living in sin is ok if he doesnt but I dont know if I will focus enough to think about it to know so I am posting.

m.youtube.com/watch?si=TZU_T30h0Yk_IrNE&v=UkAjDAVc60g&feature=youtu.be

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
I believe it is important that we all no matter rich or poor are obeying jesus command not to store up riches to sell what we have and give alms not that we cant have anything or that we cant save today for jesus said your Father knows you need these things so we can save part for our needs tommorow but not worry about needs that might come tommorow which is the meaning of not worrying about tommorow but not store up more than we see we need that we have enough that we should be rich in good deeds according to what we can continually which He promises to support our needs so we should seek to obey because it is a commandment we should seek to obey incase we die without opportunity to call to christ to seek to do what we can.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
I decided I would trust God knowing bible says we are not saved by works but is not a license to sin for those saved are repentant that they truly do desire to do good so they will be seeking to do only the works jesus commanded in matthew 25 assuming it may be possible but other works such as selling much of your possesions are not possible to judge to absolve one is seeking as can not know if tried enough that that is not needed except to be saved on death but a person must repent to seek to help others they can who are in need for it is simple and it would be done if one did not die but do not need to sell most just to be willing to share to help all they know are in need but to be saved in death one needs to obey jesus to sell most for that was the requirement to enter upon death not to lay treasures on earth.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
It may be matthew 25 just teaches that the purpose of the judgement there is to show that God is just that if you refused to do to one you are guilty but if you received christ christ declares one righteous. For christ allowed many of His people to be needy who preach christ which the righteous will do good to them and at the same time hear about christ and receive Him to do good to Him. For it is impossible to help every needy person and to know if you helped all that need help but I think it may be necessary to be seeking to help each person of each that is hungry naked sick or in prison to choose one you did not do to that if you die seeking to do each but can only do one can be saved and especially those that you feel most needs your help.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
I felt discouraged that no matter how good I am people still reject me for marriage and new things come disasters like tokyo earthquake and tsunami that I pity people and I think will eventually come everywhere that I dont want others to accuse people were only striken because they deserve it to be more sinful so I did look at bad videos online thinking atleast to show others God accepts if I repent even if bad to not be too judgemental of others and many people still say I am not saved or that I need to follow a way that is not right or to be more commited to be saved so I sometimes sinned but others say if you do not sin but not all God will help you be successful if you consecrate your way and some say to be married too so I am doing that so they can no longer speak if I am not though I have met one I hope is serious I am not sure she is and because christ said I have to watch that it is necessary that I repent of not being watchful even though people discourage to say persons are not commited enough without even showing what they are lacking to make salvation hard for others. But I have to watch for my own salvation and to set example.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
Pastors say they are depending on what christ did and preach that but then they say when it comes to end of your life if you had been following christ much of your life you will just go to heaven but that is wrong because any can be saved and I thought they were preaching that but they ought to also have been making disciples to follow christ teachings which is necessary to seek to do and should be done incase one dies when he is not seeking to do. It is also safest to follow orthodox church incase it is necessary so they should join it may also help nourish and teach and keep one always in christ way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,787.00
Faith
Christian
E8F9E264-8442-4107-90B9-2EF9A236C31D.png

I believe the meaning is to watch for all the signs of His soon coming in rapture for the bible says in thesalonians the tribulation will come as a thief as in the night when you may not be prepared and that your life is righteous that to do so you should pray to ensure you always watch and to be filled with grace of the holy spirit by reading scripture that you are bearing fruits of holy spirit like love and to help to pray for yourself and others when reading to find ways you can serve the Lord

Last edited:
Upvote 0