Ethicsguy123

Nov 8, 2015
✟7,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys,
I was thinking of a facebook page named 'We love God, we love science'. I strongly believe that there are almost no pages that explain that being a christian doesn' necessarily mean we hate science. But I need help? are there people here that are interested in co-running the page with me? If so: PM me via the site: https://www.facebook.com/welovegodwelovescience

Thanks in advance!

Butterfly99

Getting ready for spring break. Cya!
Oct 28, 2015
DC area
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bro look for a guy channel named "White Rabbit" on youtube. My science teacher actually told me to look him up to watch The Genesis Theory. It explains how the bible can be scientifically proven. Be warned though...the entire thing is over 10 hours

For real I'm surprised a science teacher would recommend that. What kind of school do you go to? Idk. Maybe I looked at the wrong channel. The White Rabbit channel I found talks about the Illuminati putting in symbolism during Katy Perry's Super Bowl performance & a bunch of other stuff like that. The Genesis Theory videos are on that channel tho....

Upvote 0

sitch777

Jun 16, 2012
✟7,652.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
For real I'm surprised a science teacher would recommend that. What kind of school do you go to? Idk. Maybe I looked at the wrong channel. The White Rabbit channel I found talks about the Illuminati putting in symbolism during Katy Perry's Super Bowl performance & a bunch of other stuff like that. The Genesis Theory videos are on that channel tho....
I saw that too and honestly don't know. I go to a public school and he is one of the few shining lights there

Upvote 0

sitch777

Jun 16, 2012
✟7,652.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Well he didn't recommend the channel itself my bad. He told me to look up the theory though and that is what I found

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums