illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well after much back and forth we have picked a girls name and a boys name for our baby! i feel relieved. i am so sick of thinking about names..lol. Now this friday we are having our ultrasound and will find out if its a girl or a boy and know the final name..ill share with you the boy and girl names now though..

Andrew Peter **edit...we changed our mind...to John Michael
Clare Candice

(Andrew after St. Andrew the Apostle, Peter is the name of my hubby's late Grandpa)
(my hubby is Michael John)

(Clare spelt that way for she will be named after St. Clare of Assisi, and Candice was the name of my twin sister that died as a baby)

olafias

Chasing after my little crawler!
Dec 30, 2006
Minnesota
✟8,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I love everyone's name choices! Picking out names is so much fun! We have preliminary choices of: Emily Rose and Luke Peter. We'll see what happens. I think we are decided on the girl name, but my husband keeps going back and forth on the boy name. I'm just grateful that he is looking at normal names, for a while he wanted to name our kids after characters in the Lord of the Ring movies! I told him he could not name our kids after the movies, but he could name the dog! Therefore, we have a large black dog named Aragorn. :D

Upvote 0
B

Beth1231

I love the name Andrew and Clare is a very feminine girl's name (and super cute).

We are waiting for baby's birth to find out gender. If it's a girl, she will be Anina Faith (uh-Neen-uh) which means "an answer to prayer" and if it's a boy, baby will be Micah John meaning "who is like the Lord" and John is my Dad's name.

Are you sharing your names with friends and family? We tell everyone who asks, but no family members; the names are unusual enough that we don't want early opinions and comments.

Upvote 0

Surrender2Win

Look to the LORD and His strength...
Mar 20, 2005
✟0.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love the name Andrew and Clare is a very feminine girl's name (and super cute).

We are waiting for baby's birth to find out gender. If it's a girl, she will be Anina Faith (uh-Neen-uh) which means "an answer to prayer" and if it's a boy, baby will be Micah John meaning "who is like the Lord" and John is my Dad's name.

Are you sharing your names with friends and family? We tell everyone who asks, but no family members; the names are unusual enough that we don't want early opinions and comments.

My littlest guy is named Micah :)

Anina is pretty, I like that!

Upvote 0

Surrender2Win

Look to the LORD and His strength...
Mar 20, 2005
✟0.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well after much back and forth we have picked a girls name and a boys name for our baby! i feel relieved. i am so sick of thinking about names..lol. Now this friday we are having our ultrasound and will find out if its a girl or a boy and know the final name..ill share with you the boy and girl names now though..

Andrew Peter
Clare Candice

(Andrew after St. Andrew the Apostle, Peter is the name of my hubby's late Grandpa)

(Clare spelt that way for she will be named after St. Clare of Assisi, and Candice was the name of my twin sister that died as a baby)

:clap: yay! It is a relief when you finally decide on names! Nice names by the way!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

purpleunicorn_Andi

Mar 22, 2005
san antonio, tx
✟17,595.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have just in the last few days been calling him thomas... we've know he was a boy since about 20 weeks... his full name will be Thomas Charles Gilbert or Thomas Gilbert Charles
all family names... Thomas was my husband's step fathers middle name. Charles is both Ken's middle name, and my grandfather's middle name. Gilbert was ken's aunt's husbands middle name

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well believe it or not..we already changed the boys name..

it will be
John Michael (my hubby is Michael John)

The reason for this is that i noticed Andrew was the 11th most popular boys name last year, and it was 6th most popular in 2004 and 2005! I never wanted names that were too popular because with my first son Joseph (Joey), he was the 12th most popular name the year he was born and i swear every friend of his was named Joey! lol. I didnt realize andrew had made such a comeback till i looked it up today. John was another name that we had though about, and my husband and wavered back and forth over the middle name Michael. So after more talking we decided against Andrew Peter and decided to just name the baby totally after hubby (if its another boy)

My son Luke Richard..who is now 2 1/2 yrs old was #41 on the popularity list the year he was born. And John was #42 on the popularity list for 2006. Clare was #57 last year.

I think it is nice to have names in the top 100, but not in the top 10 or near there...thats just me..im a bit odd.

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love everyone's name choices! Picking out names is so much fun! We have preliminary choices of: Emily Rose and Luke Peter. We'll see what happens. I think we are decided on the girl name, but my husband keeps going back and forth on the boy name. I'm just grateful that he is looking at normal names, for a while he wanted to name our kids after characters in the Lord of the Ring movies! I told him he could not name our kids after the movies, but he could name the dog! Therefore, we have a large black dog named Aragorn. :D
great names! i have a son named Luke Richard

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cool :thumbsup: -- we are Andrew (though the kids all already call him Andy)Samuel... and my daughter Lucy's middle name is Clare- spelled that way for just the same reason :)
neat!! so i take it you like my choices..lol..though we just switched Andrew to John..lol

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

i love the name Micah! i wanted to name my last son Micah, but hubby wouldnt agree to it..
No, we dont plan on telling family till the birth. i dont want to hear any negative comments either, and i want some element of surprise at the end!

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Beautiful names! I can understand your excitement and longing to call your bump a name! LOL - This Friday I have my scan too - so exciting!

Our names so far are...

Victoria Rose
Sarah Louise

Harry Robert
Jack Grant
Great names..my oldest son Joey's middle name is Harry after my grandfather! We have our scan the same day? cool!!

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Awww..I'm so happy for you Karen! That's great that you're naming him after his Dad.:thumbsup:

I like John Michael better than Andrew...ya know how if you know someone with a certain name, it can kind of ruin the name for you?
ya i know whatcha mean..lots of perfectly good names are ruined for me..lol

There is a Catholic Singer named John Michael Talbot and i really love his music. I love both John and Michael...hubby doesnt want 2 Michaels in the house and i dont blame him...lol

Upvote 0