Jan 12, 2004
somewhere
✟10,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ischus said:
I may be a little late to this discussion, but I am familiar with WCYC :)

Did you ever go there? I only attended one session of camp there. Some kid brought a gun to camp at the session I went to.

My sis met her hubby there, and they had their wedding in the lodge.

Upvote 0

ischus

ΙΣΧΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΜΗ
Mar 13, 2004
Visit site
✟3,170.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Mrs. Enigma said:
Did you ever go there? I only attended one session of camp there. Some kid brought a gun to camp at the session I went to.

My sis met her hubby there, and they had their wedding in the lodge.

Yes, I go there almost every year (these days as a counselor). I don't know that I remember a gun incident, but there may be a faint memory of it somewhere...perhaps we were at different sessions that year?. Send me a PM sometime--I may know your sister. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mrs. Enigma

Transformers was awesome!!!!
Jan 12, 2004
somewhere
✟10,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ischus said:
Yes, I go there almost every year (these days as a counselor). I don't know that I remember a gun incident, but there may be a faint memory of it somewhere...perhaps we were at different sessions that year?. Send me a PM sometime--I may know your sister. :)

Oh, cool. She got married 2 years ago there. She is a bit younger than you, but her hubby is closer to your age.
If you wanna PM me guesses, we could have a guessing game, and see if you know them...

THe gun incident, I am not sure if you were there. You could have been, maybe, but you were probably a year too young for that session. I knoe numerous people who go there as counselors, and a number who went there as campers.

I only went one year, but a number of my siblings go every year and my mom has been a counselor there.

The year I went, some dorks were smashing over chairs and junk in a building. They were kinda scary. I didn't like it too much.

Upvote 0