Way To Go Cowboy!!

KeepTheFaith15

Thats Me whats can i say?
I BELIEVE

1.America is the greatest Nation on the face of the Earth
2.Freedom-Use it to defend it or Lose it!
3.Everyone has the right to pray.
4.Regardless of how Liberals change our constitution,WE ARE STILL ONE NATION UNDER GOD
5.2nd Chronicles 7:14

Now........I ALSO BELIEVE...

1.Being a Minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything. We are responsible for Our actions no matter what.
2.If you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.
3.My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Billy Graham, and whoever cancels Jerry Springer.
4.I want to know which church it is exactly where the Rev. Jesse Jackson practices, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. AMEN?
5.If you are to stupid to know how a ballot works, then I don't want you deciding who should be running the mose powerful nation in the world for the next four years.
6.Slow drivers in the left hand lane cause road rage.

ukok

Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and Emotional
Mar 1, 2003
England
Visit site
✟19,706.00
Faith
Catholic
i agree with some of the things you state, except the bit about America...i can't really agree to that when I have spent the last 35 years of my life in England. Most people are proud of their own countries and therefore you should indeed be proud of yours as I am of mine. I would love to visit the U.S someday, but it doesn't seem likely...

Upvote 0

two feathers

of the wilderness
Apr 22, 2002
A broken world
✟9,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm...

My thoughts:

1.America is the greatest Nation on the face of the Earth

Ever been to Canada?

2.Freedom-Use it to defend it or Lose it!

Freedom- Misuse it and you will lose it.

3.Everyone has the right to pray.

Agreed

4.Regardless of how Liberals change our constitution,WE ARE STILL ONE NATION UNDER GOD

That's debatable.

5.2nd Chronicles 7:14

A good verse

Now........I ALSO BELIEVE...

1.Being a Minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything. We are responsible for Our actions no matter what.

Easy for the Majority to say.

2.If you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.

I take offense to this.

3.My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Billy Graham, and whoever cancels Jerry Springer.

John Wayne? The Indian killer?

4.I want to know which church it is exactly where the Rev. Jesse Jackson practices, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. AMEN?

I didn't hear anyone complaining about Rev. Jackson when he helped free those handful of P.O.W.'s a couple years ago.

6.Slow drivers in the left hand lane cause road rage.

This contradicts the above statement: "We are responsible for Our actions no matter what.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums