Was the election of Donald Trump inevitable?

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,404.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
or some might even consider he was placed there for a purpose. Was Hillary Clinton a greater danger than even Donald Trump?

I came across a video which I could not believe and yet I am finding it has more truth than I would have imagined.

"Book says Hillary talks to dead"
CNN - Book says Hillary talks to dead - June 22, 1996

"Hillary Clinton ‘Communes’ with the Spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt"
FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton 'Communes' with the Spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt

Hillary was all but set to be elected as President according to the pollsters, the pundits, the newscasts and other news sources, and yet something happened to turn aside what appeared to a unstoppable assured victory. How could it have happened? Was the last minute rise of Donald Trump a diversion of something even more than we knew?

The corruption was well known, but Bill and Hillary's corruption was not the only issue, there was more below the surface...

FAMOUS FREEMASONS

Spiritualism and freemasonry, were we in peril even worse than we knew?

Reactions: Hieronymus

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
With the disenchantment of people around the country for the status quo it was likely someone like Trump would have been elected. Especially considering Hillary's being so unlikeable a person and with her history of questionable ethics cancelling out the concern about Trump's similar qualities.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do believe we were.

Even though I dislike Trump (as a politician) I was TRULY scared of Hillary.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
or some might even consider he was placed there for a purpose. Was Hillary Clinton a greater danger than even Donald Trump?

I came across a video which I could not believe and yet I am finding it has more truth than I would have imagined.

Hillary was all but set to be elected as President according to the pollsters, the pundits, the newscasts and other news sources, and yet something happened to turn aside what appeared to a unstoppable assured victory. How could it have happened? Was the last minute rise of Donald Trump a diversion of something even more than we knew?

The corruption was well known, but Bill and Hillary's corruption was not the only issue, there was more below the surface...

FAMOUS FREEMASONS

Well I knew about the talking to the dead thing before the election. In any case I believe that God overrules in the affairs of nations - and that prayer makes a difference. This is one example of that.

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Well I knew about the talking to the dead thing before the election. In any case I believe that God overrules in the affairs of nations - and that prayer makes a difference. This is one example of that.
I was going to say that as well Bob... all those in power are there because God put them there. Trump and the evangelicals will bring about the false revival...

This how I'm seeing it playing out to the fulfillment of the SL. Trump and company are about to expose to the world the darkest and most vile actions of those in power... politicians, celebrities, media etc. The crimes of these people will be so repugnant to the people that they will demand that morality be enacted to prevent the satanic evil from ever reproducing again.. this will be how the people will call for the establishment of the Sunday Law as told to us by sister White.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

straykat

Apr 17, 2018
Catacombs
✟22,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

This whole country is founded on freemasonry. It's why I've never thought it was a Christian country, as conservatives often claim.. or that there's only some masonic infiltration. It's completely thorough in DC, outside a few (JFK, for instance).

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

FAMOUS FREEMASONS

I was going to say that as well Bob... all those in power are there because God put them there. Trump and the evangelicals will bring about the false revival...

This how I'm seeing it playing out to the fulfillment of the SL. Trump and company are about to expose to the world the darkest and most vile actions of those in power... politicians, celebrities, media etc. The crimes of these people will be so repugnant to the people that they will demand that morality be enacted to prevent the satanic evil from ever reproducing again.. this will be how the people will call for the establishment of the Sunday Law as told to us by sister White.

The Left Tries to Ban Christianity in Texas - The Resurgent

Hillary's Supreme court would not fight that.
Hillary would not oppose

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟427,404.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The Left Tries to Ban Christianity in Texas - The Resurgent

Hillary's Supreme court would not fight that.
Hillary would not oppose
Well, notice what they say, “Christianity is not a religion of the church pew, but of the town square. Texas progressives are trying to ban it from anywhere outside the church,”

Upvote 0